What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

WWF No Mercy Retexture Progress

TsunamiHako

I have recently began a project for WWF No Mercy. I still cant do wrestlers that good right now, so I started with the Menus. Instead of The Rock on the TV, it is now a WWE Logo and the No Mercy animation from the Pay-Per-View. The television is a 27" Toshiba with built in DVD Player. =]

OP
TsunamiHako

TsunamiHako

Finally got the start screen to line up.
WWFNoMercy-316.jpg

OP
TsunamiHako

TsunamiHako

Here are some screenies of some arena selections. I have all of them done except for RAW, NO MERCY, SMACKDOWN, and WRESTLEMANIA.
51f87d87.jpg

0d27247b.jpg

0a976aad.jpg

And the new Start Screen
WWFNoMercy-317.jpg

I will have updates and packs as soon as I get a majority of the menus complete. Belt Selection screen is done. I am liking the font a little better now that everything is basically in it. I guess a sneak peek at my portraits that I have worked on too. All I can say is thank god for Deviantart and W4L-Gfx and the Oz Shop. :lol:
WWFNoMercy-326.jpg

WWFNoMercy-325.jpg

Here is a Version.01 Release

Retexture Project V.01
- Start Screen
- Main Menu Background
- Menu Text
- Arena Selection
- Belt Selection
- Royal Rumble Timer

Last edited by a moderator:

CCMAN

Dreamarena . . .
Mr Plow

Holy bloody moly . . .

I logged in just to say this . . . .

Tsunami . . .

I saw the first couple of pics -- they were good.

But the new ones . . .

HOOOOOT.

No other word for it, man.

I KNOW I'm not the only one who can't wait to see the end results.

Keep it up.

[EDIT: it IS finished. Woot. (missed the last post)]

OP
TsunamiHako

TsunamiHako

It is PARTIALLY finished. I have begun working on wrestler models.

Here is the final version of the Superstar Select screen. I used the Divas for the backdrop because those are the only portraits complete for a single stable.
WWFNoMercy-4.jpg

WWFNoMercy-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
TsunamiHako

TsunamiHako

Seems like it took forever but here it is. A 4 hour work in progress. :(
WWFNoMercy-10.jpg

36.jpg

I started out with doing them like Damplo. Then Hue/Saturation/Lightness untill I made it match a little bit. The "Unsharp Mask" effect in PSP does wonders on skin lighting. I still need to darken the skin a little more and fix that solid color on the neck and tweak the face. Then add the little logos or maybe kisses on the knee pads.

jayhawke_41

so is v0.1 the latest or last? or will there be another one? anyway congratulations and thanks MR. "TsunamiHako" ur the best retexturer in emutalk!

ThE MaSTeR 3

Wow! About time someone with real graphic editing skills starts a NM texture project. I love your style it all looks great just from the little V0.1 pack it gives the game a new feel that makes me want to play for hours. I cant wait to see more progress Ill be checking this post all the time now. If you somehow complete this project you will be a NM legend. Sure alot of people do single wrestler edits but its so unorganized I wouldnt want to bother. Please god finish this I dont care if it takes years just take your time and dont start over or redo things to much (cMX) or you will never complete it. Make sure you have all the wrestler placements and other little things mapped out before you start making wrestler texture edits. I had the patients to do a project like this just didnt have the talent while other nm texture modders have some talent just not the patients to pull off a total update like your trying to do. Trust me if this is ever completed I'll be playing nm with your texture edits years after its released BTW I was wondering how big do you plan to take this? Will you be doing the complete wwe roster and gs moveset replacments for each wrestler?

alanchiz

ThE MaSTeR 3 said:
Wow! About time someone with real graphic editing skills starts a NM texture project. I love your style it all looks great just from the little V0.1 pack it gives the game a new feel that makes me want to play for hours. I cant wait to see more progress Ill be checking this post all the time now. If you somehow complete this project you will be a NM legend. Sure alot of people do single wrestler edits but its so unorganized I wouldnt want to bother. Please god finish this I dont care if it takes years just take your time and dont start over or redo things to much (cMX) or you will never complete it. Make sure you have all the wrestler placements and other little things mapped out before you start making wrestler texture edits. I had the patients to do a project like this just didnt have the talent while other nm texture modders have some talent just not the patients to pull off a total update like your trying to do. Trust me if this is ever completed I'll be playing nm with your texture edits years after its released BTW I was wondering how big do you plan to take this? Will you be doing the complete wwe roster and gs moveset replacments for each wrestler?

You know there are other complete update projects ongoing for NM..... one of them is nearly finished....

OP
TsunamiHako

TsunamiHako

Here are previews of the 2nd completed character/wrestler model. 2 Attires because she will share a slot with a Smackdown! Diva

WWFNoMercy-113.jpg

WWFNoMercy-116.jpg

Someone offered to do moveset replacements and someone offered to help with arenas. This could be a full gamesave or whatever. I plan on doing a few wrestlers, then a few menus, and so on. I will offer a MPK/FLA/SRA file + a PJ savestate (mainly to bypass the whole intro). I will try to replace who I think will work good in that slot (storyline wise) and change some main moves but not a lot of the little ones (weak grapples, flying moves for big guys, etc)