What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Link's Hyrule Shield is tinted red

Phalanx

Here it is:

Red Tint
project6420060129195608739hc.jpg

No Tint when Camera zooms in
project6420060129195611963en.jpg

I'll add that this happens in both Djipi's Cel Shaded pack and Federrelli's High Res pack.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

Thanks (I understand that its not a big deal but annoying none the less)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
A perfectly valid question would be: Does it happen with the hi-res texures disabled (aka au naturel)? I'd say that that's how it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
OP
Phalanx

Phalanx

The_Z said:
Does this happen everywhere? Or only in Forest Temple.

Yes, everywhere

Agozer said:
A perfectly cavid question would be: Does it happens with the hi-res texures disabled (aka au naturel)? I'd say that that's how it's supposed to be.

That's a good question, i'll look into that now

[EDIT] just checked, still does it.

Thanks for the quick replies guys!

Im thinking it could be an issue with texture scaling with the plugin perhaps.

It does happen with Anistropic on as well :(

Last edited:

The_Z

"The_A"
No, Navi is not the cause of this. Navi is like the "light source" of the game. With a glitch I know of thanks to Zelda Chaos, I got Navi stuck in one postion in the Temple of Time. Moving a respectable distance away from navi caused the room to end up darker than usual.
I would've thought that this was due to the lighting effects of the Forest Temple, but I take it back seeing that he gets this "problem" everywhere.

but2002

Navi does not produce light in the game and that Navi glitch you mentioned.. The reason it does that is because when you play that song the room gets darker due to the game being programmd that way and this glitch makes the game think you still havent selected ANYTHING with Saria..... Now the "red tinting" problem might be because of the fog.. I might look into it and ill post a fix if I find it..

EDITS ARE IN QUOTES

Last edited: