What's new

x360 emulation

Guru64

No, and there won't be one for a long time. If there was one, it would be slow as hell, so don't expect you'll be playing Xbox 360 on your PC. My advice: go buy one.

OP
timmyhawky
yes, i know that IF it should aviable it would be very slow,
but i was thinking: such an realistic screens @ the pc, is it already possible
thx

Guru64

Unlike the original Xbox, the Xbox 360 is NOT a PC. The main problem is the Xbox 360 CPU, which is like the Gamecube CPU but many times faster and you know how bad Gamecube emulation is at the moment.

minkster

Oh jeeze, already talk about an Xbox360 emulator. Once Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox emulators run at fullspeed...then maybe you can expect an Xbox360 emulator running in the future :p

spotanjo3

I doubt. Take a look at Xbox emulator..it's dead and it didnt active at all in anywhere on sites. I dont think Xbox360 emulator will run in the future at all.

ChronusDark

first of all the xbox 360 is more powerfull than probably everyone on this forums pc and its impossible to efficentlly emulate that far suprior hardware on current PC technology

because
1. you would be emulating a PowerPC processor on i386 arch
2. xbox 360 is triple core 3.2 ghz
3. pretty much you would have to build a custom rig for the setup

also if you remember correctally most (console, GBA doesnt count) emulators dont get good till their off the market and developers get nostalgic