What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Others WIP screenies

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Post here all your Wip shot , just for the fun , for all people who want to see many project finish or not , wip or official , funny or not

Last edited by a moderator:

the_Jesta

Here are a couple textures I made for the rock walls and path on the way to Hyrule Castle...
ZeldaScreenie.jpg

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#CED93B5A#0#2_all
Zelda3.jpg

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#41F61F56#0#2_all
Zelda2.jpg

The Dave

That rock looks amazing.

Here's a BG for Risio's Mario project I started and didn't want to figure out the tiling for:

Hi-Res F-Zero Project I started, got irritated by the alphabet, only got some HUD and GUI stuff done, and quit:

Hi-Res Kakariko Village that I got pretty far with but couldn't get uncompressed rips and Federelli didn't want in his pack:

The_Z

"The_A"
Djipi: Looks good. I don't really like the grass though.

the_Jesta: Jesus, that looks great. :) Nice job.

The_Dave: New backgrounds for SM64, right? Yoshi's Island? The OoT textures looks great. :)

the_Jesta

Kokiri Forest textures. I did the grass, the walls, the trees, and the canopy.
ZeldaScreenie3.jpg

ZeldaScreenie2.jpg

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#1EB1E4BD#0#2_rgb
THELEGENDOFZELDA1EB1E4BD02_rgb.jpg

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#3A453D86#4#0_all
THELEGENDOFZELDA3A453D8640_all.jpg

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#9A066D2D#2#1#9131F6B7_ciByRGBA
THELEGENDOFZELDA9A066D2D219131F6B7_.jpg

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#EDD02BC3#0#2_all
THELEGENDOFZELDAEDD02BC302_all.jpg

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#17C8E3D0#2#1#9131F6B7_ciByRGBA
THELEGENDOFZELDA17C8E3D0219131F6B7_.jpg

Last edited:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
@the_jesta: Man, you're pretty damn good...you could even do your own "realistic" Zelda if you had the time and felt like it ;)

minkster

Wow, jesta those textures are extremely well done. Very proffesional and look very detailed. Keep up the good work man ;)