What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Menu Problems in Djipi's Cel-Da

Phalanx

Hi, I installed Djipi's Cel texture pack and I think it is really good except that the menus are a bit messed up. The thing that annoys me the most is that the portrait of Link on the equipment menu is completed messed up as well as the borders on all the menus are.

Also, what are the different packs? I downloaded from the first mirror and there were 5 packs that all seemed to be the same, whats up with that?

Great texture pack though, only thing I think should be changed are the eyes on the kokiri look out of place.

Thanks

qu3becker

there's a fix somewhere about link's selection screen, just search for it

I think the pack on the ftp is updated

mr mike

the problem with link being messed up on the portrate bit is due to the plugin, i dont think it can be fixed

OP
Phalanx

Phalanx

I fixed that bit from another thread, the only problem I have now is the top parts of the menu and the reason why all 5 parts of the texture pack seem to be the same

Scott123456

The top parts of the menu are untouched because the guy that created this pack made french versions for his own use, bu not english ones for ours. I think anyway

Phalanx, howd you fix the character problem?

The_Z

"The_A"
It's a frame buffer issue.

Options:
N64 Framebuffer emulation: Basic Framebuffer and with Emulator
Rendering to texture emulation: write back and reload

There will still be some errors. Link's jaw doesn't display properly. However, Orkin is coming up with a new cel shading plugin and the ability to load textures. This is great because of the fact that Orkin's plugins have near perfect framebuffer.

zeldafan970

The_Z said:
It's a frame buffer issue.

Options:
N64 Framebuffer emulation: Basic Framebuffer and with Emulator
Rendering to texture emulation: write back and reload

There will still be some errors. Link's jaw doesn't display properly. However, Orkin is coming up with a new cel shading plugin and the ability to load textures. This is great because of the fact that Orkin's plugins have near perfect framebuffer.
I'm really looking forward to this too, but when is the last time we've even heard from him? Has he posted any updates recently? The longer I hear nothing, the more I believe we won't be seeing a cel plugin anytime soon.

Mollymutt

Scott123456 said:
The top parts of the menu are untouched because the guy that created this pack made french versions for his own use, bu not english ones for ours. I think anyway
I posted a fix for this a long time ago. Look for it in Djipi's zelda thread.

The_Z

"The_A"
zeldafan970 said:
I'm really looking forward to this too, but when is the last time we've even heard from him? Has he posted any updates recently? The longer I hear nothing, the more I believe we won't be seeing a cel plugin anytime soon.
Patience is a virtue. :)

Im Bored

lol@censors
No, its the 53rd post in that topic. Pages are irrelevant anyway, user PPP settings vary. It wouldnt really take too long, not if you want to help yourself, but whatever.

The_Z

"The_A"
DarknessTear said:
It's on page 53. Hardly any time my ass.
I'm willing to bet that you haven't bothered searching before you told Mollymutt that it was hard to find. And I'm Bored is right. 53 post. Oh no! It takes too long! :plain:

DarknessTear

Either way telling people to look for it on a big thread is silly when you could just post the link. Though that's irrelevant now, it still makes a lot of sense.

Mollymutt

To find the link, I would've had to search for it just like you should have. Do you think I remembered the exact link for it? The search function is there for just such an emergency.