What's new

Help/Questions about Game Details

Low Lines

I figured I'd be posting quite a few of these types of questions, so this thread will be where any things/hick-ups I have will be placed in hope that someone else can help me.

My first question, is if anyone can provide me with a COMPLETE list of Maker IDs for NDS Games. Here's an example of what I'm after,

01 - Nintendo

The reason why I want this is to simplify things and shorten the amount of typing that would be required, ie instead of writing the Maker, Majesco Sales Inc for every game that has been done by them, I would only have to write a 2 Digit ID. So if you can, help me out here...
Also, is the Maker the Developer or the Publisher??:unsure:

sigloiv

I'm not sure where you could find one, but I might be able to help you build one. It'd be a tedious task, but I feel like I might be up for it...

OP
L

Low Lines

Okay here's sometihng easier, can everyone use the RomHeader by Vampire and check all their games for different Maker IDs. You can find it at PocktHeaven and its easy to use. This way a list could be started, until I can get some better imformation.

Maker IDs are 2 digits which can either be from 0-9 or A-F, Luckily I don't need it for the compat list, I'm doing up a separate XML with game details such as publisher and release date. But if you can please help out!!