What's new

help me please

swaze

hi there , ive been trying for like 2 weeks to get this program to work ! , i have version .025. i have the games , but when i load them it shows it as a music cd , and the game wont even load ?. what do i do.

i mean what utilities and tools do i need to make this game work with this program.

do i need a boot disk or what do i need ???.

thanks

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
You have to rip the Dreamcast games to PC. You need special equipment (a Dremcast Broadband Adaptor) to do that since PC drives cannot read Dreamcast GD-ROMs.

OP
S

swaze

it says insert play disk when i try to load up a game ? im using daemon version 3.29 , the game is dead or alive 2 says le on the back ?

i used the exoboot , then after it was done i made it to img file and loaded it up and says insert play disk , and shows an audio cd in there ?

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Which version of windows do you have and what's the size of the CD image you created?

OP
S

swaze

i have windows xp pro with service pack 2,

my pc specs are

3.42ghz oced
2gigs of corsair xms pc 3200 ram at 2-2-2-5 timings
x850pro gfx card.

OP
S

swaze

gives me an error when i try to edit my other post :/ the image size is 682 mb. thanks

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Are you sure that you're using the xxx CD ROM interface and you have the correct drive selected from the configuration options of the emulator?

OP
S

swaze

yes , i checked everything they are correct , k i think i had a bad rom. i just tried skies of arcadia , and that works fine , but the game is moving too fast i have like 150 fps , do u know a way i can lower that to like 60 fps or so ??. thanks :)