What's new

all of you enter and say thx 2 dolphin

bogyman

hi
we should thx dolphin and the beta testers for what they do
and apreciate thier work and dint forgot the beta testers !!! :)
how u gonna play on ur comp without dolphin emu
so
thx a lot dolphin and beta testers for ur great work :king:
F|RES,ector,schibo,Yaz0r and all the other coders

Last edited:

DeathRain99

zaba_3 said:
yea, without beta testers emu would still be here
How could you be any less intellegent? [sarcasm]Yeah, emulation would be great with tons of bugs and later releases[/sarcasm] BETA testers do a lot. I don't see you using your free time to help the emulating community, so you might as well shut up.

zaba_3

DeathRain99 said:
How could you be any less intellegent? [sarcasm]Yeah, emulation would be great with tons of bugs and later releases[/sarcasm] BETA testers do a lot. I don't see you using your free time to help the emulating community, so you might as well shut up.
i didnt said that it would be bug free i only said it would still exist

GCFreak

zaba_3 said:
yea, without beta testers emu would still be here
:plain:

How could you be so selfish? The beta testers spot out bugs in betas and debug here and there to help the coding team. Without beta testers, emus would still be very buggy and no one would be wanting to use them. Yeah emus would exist, but they wouldn't be as good as they are. Please watch what you say, cause you might get a permanent ban ;)

zaba_3

GCFreak said:
:plain:

How could you be so selfish? The beta testers spot out bugs in betas and debug here and there to help the coding team. Without beta testers, emus would still be very buggy and no one would be wanting to use them. Yeah emus would exist, but they wouldn't be as good as they are. Please watch what you say, cause you might get a permanent ban ;)
sure i do but i didnt break any rules