What's new

iDeaS Site status

Evrain

The Forbidden One
I'm sure that many of you are wondering what happened to the iDeaS official website: well, let's just say that the server it's hosted on isn't exactly the safest and most taken care of available. Data has been wiped and all accounts deactivated, so it'll take some time before they get everything up and running again.
So don't worry, and kudos to Low Lines for warning me :)
Evrain

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I hear that iDeaS project is stopped according to Lino. Does that mean he is still working on it but no site due to banned ? Or he is stopped working on it and it is now dead ? I hope it is untrue. Let us know. ;)

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Rockmangames said:
I hear that iDeaS project is stopped according to Lino. Does that mean he is still working on it but no site due to banned ? Or he is stopped working on it and it is now dead ? I hope it is untrue. Let us know. ;)
I heard that you like dating old men.... is that true?

(don't believe whatever you hear) ;)

Low Lines

I don't think iDeaS has been stopped (as in dead or anything). Evrain would have mentioned something as big as that.

spotanjo3

PsyMan said:
I heard that you like dating old men.... is that true?

(don't believe whatever you hear) ;)

True true! LOL..very funny.

Low Lines said:
I don't think iDeaS has been stopped (as in dead or anything). Evrain would have mentioned something as big as that.

Okay, thanks. But I found out what Lino said to other forum:
Sorry but di iDeaS project is stopped.
There are several reasons,which a bastard has made me banned from Google AdSense.

Sorry.

What's going on ?

Last edited:

Cyberman

Rockmangames, I suggest before you create more problems you stop. :)
Just friendly advice. Obviously something is going on, but I'm sure the people involved will deal with them. Speculation and discussing it outside of the people involved will likely cause worse problems. Basically if they want to talk about it, they will, if they don't they won't. Let them decide what people should know about it.

This reminds me of FPSE LOL.

Cyb

DeathRain99

January Fools!

...:plain:...

That's a bit strange... I doubt it's really stopped though, and worrying will do us no good. :)

OP
E

Evrain

The Forbidden One
One of the policies I firmly believe in is to clearly provide everyone with as much details as possible (no, you can't have my number, unless you're a hot babe and you ask nicely ;)). So, here's the news:
- No, iDeaS is not (yet?) a dead project, it's just that, as I said, the site has been wiped out along with the others hosted on that server. More reuploading...
- Yes, Lino was quite fond of AdSense. And yes, I already slapped some sense in him. Not to say whipped... err, persuaded him to go on after his holidays are over.
- No, unless I manage to slap even more sense into him, the iDeaS will remain a closed source project. But I'm quite known from my stubborness.

Well, that's it, the latest gossip about this emulator. So don't worry, the adventure is far from being over! :)
Evrain

spotanjo3

LOL! You are funny and that is good to know that this project is continue. iDeaS is a very awesome program and Lino and his team is very talent. They must not give this up because iDeaS will cry if they do. :p

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
The dead walks the earth when emulators cry... well sounds like a typical problem on the net, files getting deleted and all that. Sounds like it's being dealt with alright, anyways good luck. :)