What's new

Best Plugins?

the___dude

Hi all, could anyone tell me what would be the best graphics and audio plugins for me, my graphic card is GIGABYTE RADEON 9200
Thanks!

vleespet

The decent one
A very good plugin for all video-cards (including yours) is Jabo's Direct3d8 1.6, which is bundled with project64 1.6. Another good plugin (which is more advanced) is Rice's video plugin. Check the download-section for the latest version.

MP3 e o

Turn Head & Cough Member
Actually...Its kind of hard to tell which plugins are best, all of them are good at something, so it really matters what you want the plugins to do. I have alot of plugins...maye ill release all the ones i have in a zip.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
MP3 e o said:
Here is a huge-ass pack of plugins i found usefull (contains, video, audio, input, and rsp plugins, with the exact config i have for them on my comp)
but a word of wisdom, i would back up your old plugin directory before adding mine. Hope this saves people alot of time looking for plugins.:party: file is about 6.5 mb.
The plugins found with pj are not allowed to be redistrubuted outside pj.
And check out bighead's n64 list - it's a list that lists what plugins to use for what games. Very handy.

MP3 e o

Turn Head & Cough Member
Sry...I didn't know, It wasn't in the rules part of the forum

Last edited:

Clements

Reading it would have prevented you breaking the rules, so I suggest that you DO read it, along with the various rule threads.

If you have the plugins, as far as I'm concerned you do have it, and is in no way an excuse for your actions.

Last edited:
OP
the___dude

the___dude

oh well, thanks anyway. it might be my computer though cos my other emulators arn't working either