What's new

Best emulator for Mystical Ninja ?

Allnatural

Nothing right now. The game has issues with Jabo's graphics (which PJ64 and 1964 share), and similar problems with the current Nemu. You'll have to wait for a new zilmar-spec plugin, or the next Nemu, either of which may or may not run the game better.

OP
MrMickey

MrMickey

Not is Impossible !!!
Upp.... more than 1 year after, and the same question
What is the best emulator for Mystical Ninja ? The BEst Plugin ?

I've a freind , said to me, that exist an patch for this game to run fine, anyone know about this ??

tks again !!!

Clements

Times have changed now since last year, and Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon is now playable at some good speeds with Rice's Daedalus 5.1.0d, making sure you enable the frameskip and lower the resolution if you play at higher resolutions normally. As for the emu, not much in it between 1964 and PJ64. Try 1964 first, it will probably be a bit faster.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
I haven't tried any of rice's plugins after the version that got Mystical Ninja working, but (unless rice fixed it) there were a couple of problems with PJ64 that didn't appear in 1964

:/

CanSee

Depressive freak
I play it on 1964 and Glide64.

However, when I enter this robo battle (right after this robo Goemon race thing) it only shows something like grey TVlike snow instead of the enemy robot (it's first person, btw). Is this due to 1964 or Glide64 ?
(Haven't tried Pj64, cuz it's too slow on my machine)

:p

shark1686

CanSee said:
I play it on 1964 and Glide64.

However, when I enter this robo battle (right after this robo Goemon race thing) it only shows something like grey TVlike snow instead of the enemy robot (it's first person, btw). Is this due to 1964 or Glide64 ?
(Haven't tried Pj64, cuz it's too slow on my machine)

:p
pj64 with rices newest 5.1 plugins works perfect for me on pj64