What's new

Help Longtime User, First time Homebrewer

patrickcampbe21

I've been using Chankast_alpha_25 for a while now, I've been playing my friends homebrew games with Chankast ever since. The thing my friend is no longer around and I decided to get some more games but I havent been able to get any of them to work with Chankast. It took me a while but I went the board and F.A.Q. to find out how to get them to work. The game that I have are in .cdi, so I tried to find how to burn/mount them to get them to work. I downloaded Virtual DAEMON Manager v3.29 but now I'm stuck trying to find out away to make them selfbooting since I asume that they are not since they dont work when I mount the .cdi with Deamon v3.29. Tired Ex0skelet0r program Exoboot but just end up getting totally confused with the trouble of it finding a .bin and etc. I want to know if someone can give or point me in the right direction of a totoriual or something that will let/show me how to play .cdi games with Chankast or what I'm doing wrong. I've also read on the forum about my computer recognizing it as a music cd, like all of other DC games that I was given but all I hame turn out as regular cd's. I've got two .cdi's they are "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" and "PowerStones (WBS cdi proper)", these are the .cdi's that I've been trying to get to work with Chankast. Checked the compatibility list and know people have got them to work.