What's new

How do i save

Eddy

I Run This
How do i save in 1964? i tried saving a game in ocarina of time, then when i went back to play with it, IT WASNT THERE!

Rice

Emulator Developer
hm

Zelda OT should use mempak to save and 1964 should support it w/o problem. Could be a bug. Just use F5 to save and F7 to load state.

Tesla-Guy

or just the input plugin he is using might not support mempak though zelda ot doesn't save with mempak but SRAM.

Rice

Emulator Developer
I know Zelda2 is flashram, and 1964 should still have problem to fully support/save/load it though the game is playable.

SRAM save is very likely broken in 0.7.0, need to take a look.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Does anyone know if Nrage's input plugin supports SRAM save/load? I know it supports EEPROM and Mempak, how about SRAM?

Tesla-Guy

seems we three are posting almost the same time :p also i thought input plugins supported only mempak saving?!

Last edited:

schibo

Emulator Developer
Hey Eddy,

You can use save-states. Press F5 to quick-save the state and F7 to quick-load the state.

It's a good idea also to take advantage of using the multiple save slots feature in 1964 so that you avoid any possibility of overwriting a good save-state with a bad one.

schibo

Rice

Emulator Developer
Eddy

Are you sure Zelda OT is not broken in 1964 0.7.0? I think it is broken, have to be fixed.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

I Run This
Zelda OOT isnt broken, the saving is i guess, i cant save my progress