What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

resident evil 2 rebirth

Leonardo20

anyone interested in retexture that game? its very easy to dump, and the background is not sliced, its just a png picture...if anyone have skills to re-do in 3dmax its easy to export

Im Bored

lol@censors
LOL. I really want to but its time. And the plugin currently doesnt allow reinsertion of these backgrounds. So no its not that easy unfortunately. And pack size would be intense... Itd be more incentive to do if the game ran smoother, without the overlay issues and I was getting paid for one, its an overwhelming amount of work.

wont it be easier to do it for the PC version?

snesmaster40

Probably, as the textures are usually installed.

Anyway this topic title is very misleading, and most of the time no-one attempts these requests

OP
L

Leonardo20

redo the characters and menu... (i will do that) and if anyone want to help me with anything just concentrate the power on that topic...sorry for my english, i am marcian

Im Bored

lol@censors
Actually despite what I said earlier, I may be interested in doing something for this in the new year, if I can upgrade my PC sufficiently. Although I have a style in mind for it (remember the Shadowman thing I started? I do not have time to do that whole game but I am thinking using the same style I did for that. Perhaps not overly hi-res and very detailed, but illustrative... We shall see.)

But none of this is definite, time will tell if I can be bothered. I know alot of people see Resident Evil II as a pointless game to hi-res, but I dont, and others dont either. As far as static backdrops go, Im sure that even if it doesnt work out for the N64, eventually it could be ported to work on the PC version.