PCSX2 Settings:
PCSX2 0.9.0 beta SEP 7 2005
Bios Japan
GSdx9 0.6 (Direct3D) fixed pipeline
CDVDbin Driver 0.65
SPU2Null driver 0.5
CPU recompiler

snesmaster40

Awesome. Only a few graphical glitches and the FPS is still slow, but still awesome.

Oh and second set of pics = lol

flowrent

So this 0.9 beta is still not public,right?

Anyway ,i have an idea..just struck me last night ..i dont know if it's brilliant or stupid, you be the judge of that.

I was thinking about how i watch movies on the net and how it buffers and i thought hey what if we could do that for PCSX2 ??..some kind of buffering so that the games play on 60 fps..you will have to wait a lot for the frames to be added but you'll get full speed in the end ..

Now i'm not sure if this is possible for ingame action ,maybe it works only for pre-rendered stuff like movies,intros etc but it's still an accomplisment to get 60 fps on them !

What do you think? Could it be possible?

Last edited:

Allnatural

flowrent said:
Anyway ,i have an idea..just struck me last night ..i dont know if it's brilliant or stupid, you be the judge of that.

I was thinking about how i watch movies on the net and how it buffers and i thought hey what if we could do that for PCSX2 ??..some kind of buffering so that the games play on 60 fps..you will have to wait a lot for the frames to be added but you'll get full speed in the end
Were it possible, what would be the point? There's no way you could play it since you'd have to input moves many frames ahead of time.

flowrent

Ok that is what i though too ,not for ingame action but for the game intro and presentation it is possible since it is pre-definite stuff ..
And watching game intros at full speed would be something to make us very happy :) .
It's the best we could get at this point and it would give us hope that one day we'll play them at that speed too.