What's new

need help

Tild

i downloaded dolphin (days after i boought new pc) with the hope that i could play some of my son's gamecubegames on the pc (he's a bit of a hog)

anyways i downloaded and everything but how do i get my pc to read the GC discs? i have a dvd drive and a regular but either one seams to read or see any files

please help or i may just end up sitting cross legged in my sons room

pennsu

First I would like to welcome you to this emutalk community where everyone here is amiable. I'm also one of the members.^^
But, this kind of question has appeared so frequently that everyone in this forum has gotten tired of it. So I recommand you to use search function just above post reply.
I assured you you will surprised by the huge amount of the result.^^

Last edited:

raksmey1309

Tild said:
i downloaded dolphin (days after i boought new pc) with the hope that i could play some of my son's gamecubegames on the pc (he's a bit of a hog)

anyways i downloaded and everything but how do i get my pc to read the GC discs? i have a dvd drive and a regular but either one seams to read or see any files

please help or i may just end up sitting cross legged in my sons room
PC just cant read GC disc, do as Pensu told u.

OP
T

Tild

k thanks i will try to search it out just one question...

instead of the responses you 2 gave me wouldn't it of been just as much effort to tell me how?

anyways thanks fopr your time
Tild

OP
T

Tild

my mistake i didn't read the rules.. or at least enough to refer to whatever it is you ppl are refering too.

10 000 appologies

Tild

OP
T

Tild

see this is where i'm confused with you bro... i never asked how to rip.

i asked why it won't read the discs and raksmey1309 told me ......

that other comment was to the fact the first responce wrote a few lines of jiberish when they could of done what raksmey1309 did and answer the question...

once again i apologize
sorry if things were poorly worded

anyways take care, no need to reply cause i really have no use to visit here now, since the games would be ripped i have no interest in such a program .... just something i'm against.

raksmey1309

i asked why it won't read the discs and raksmey1309 told me ....
I told u PC cant read GC disc because GC disc was written in different format than PC simple huh.;)
This is very annoying questions.......:yucky:

spotanjo3

DOGG said:
GOD!

read the rules. Both questions are answered in there.

highly annoying.

Chill out. You do not need to yell at this guy. He was just asked something just to make sure..nothing is wrong with that. Just tell him to read the rules in gentle voice and be nice. :)

Tild said:
my mistake i didn't read the rules.. or at least enough to refer to whatever it is you ppl are refering too.

10 000 appologies

Tild

No need to be apologizes about. You didnt know so at least Tild should says in a nice way instead of shout. Be nice, Tild! :evil:

DOGG

Rockmangames said:
Chill out. You do not need to yell at this guy. He was just asked something just to make sure..nothing is wrong with that. Just tell him to read the rules in gentle voice and be nice. :)
The reason i was aggressive is because he was told to search. Obviously he didn't. He didn't read the rules either and essentially asked the same question all over again but in different words.

spotanjo3

Yeah, I understand that but as you just mentioned that you were aggressive, that is why he might feel offended. Just tell him to do what he was told "again" in the gentle way instead of aggressived so he will realize that he was wrong to asked before, ok ? ;)

OP
T

Tild

like i said i asked the question ..... you answered me........

heck you even quotd me saying that ......

other than you guys being rude and ignorant you all seam to be alittle slow aswell

go outside more ppl .... i think the fresh air would do you some good

DOGG

I'm not here to protect the feelings of people who don't even bother to read and respect the forum rules

i called him 'highly annoying' big deal. If you can't handle that, go join the wiggles forum or some shit.

Last edited:

raksmey1309

I'm not here to protect the feelings of people who don't even bother to read and respect the forum rules

i called him 'highly annoying' big deal. If you can't handle that, go join the wiggles forum or some shit.
I agree with u.
like i said i asked the question ..... you answered me........

heck you even quotd me saying that ......

other than you guys being rude and ignorant you all seam to be alittle slow aswell

go outside more ppl .... i think the fresh air would do you some good
No we r in fresh air only u in the weird creepy dark room alone....Anyway the mod plz close this plz.....