What's new

Eva64

Mirco Muck

Do you mean "Evangelion 64"?
Yes. You should try to press the Buttons (or keys) for start, a and b certain times. everytime you activate a function a chime will be played. when pressed enough the game will start (Eva-01 get its launch)
When playing there will be no controls (HP, remaining time, etc.) but it is still playable. Well, Mission 3 is not playable due to graphic errors (in pj64 and nemu 0.7a the same).

Mirco Muck

Clark said:
of oits evanfelion 64 its perfectly playable with PJ64, i heard in nemu doesnt work

It works in Nemu and PJ64 (More or less...). Both have graphic errors and Menu gfx is invisible.
I know it, cause i've played it with both Emu's. (But PJ64 currently shows better gfx)

Evrain

The Forbidden One
I know, I know....

AIPER666,
I'm too a great fan of this game (I've also wrote an Italian guide/walkthrough for the game complete with images), so I can only agree with the others: since the 2D textures are compressed, the plugin don't have the required decompression instructions, so teh game is unplayable at all. There are only two hopes: the first is to make your own EVA64 video plugin, the second is to hope about a new emulator/video plugin, like NEMU, Apollo or SupraHLE . But I'll tell you something: Resident Evil 2 64 has the same problem for the same reason: too high GFX quality and textures compression, so neither there the 2D is displayed. So probably when RE2 will be emulated also EVA64 will. But since the future releases of ALL the emus are TOP SECRET, just wait, me and the other members of the Emuita Network Forum are waiting since two years ago for a decent emulator.
Evrain

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Boh....

I don't understand what you mean. The EVA ROM is PERFECTLY playable to the ending in both emulator and N64. The problem lies in the emulator. All we can do is pray and hope for the best.
Evrain

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Answers...

Ok, first of all, if you're italian or know the language check my Evangelion Guide/Walkthrough at www.nzone.it or, if you simply want to see some images, just follow this link:

http://www.nzone.emuita.it/art.php?html=eva64

and enjoy the screenshots. It has a multiplayer mode and it's a 3D fighting/action/ability trials game, very funny in my opinion, one of the greatest N64 games ever created. But unfortunately no emulator can run it at 100%...
Evrain