What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

strange question really...

fortybelownj

i'm just wondering if there has been any hi-res projects for any other systems besidses n64. i mean, besidses the, kreed's supereagle and 2xSal??

M[u]ddy

No there aren't. There is no plugin which supports this, so even if someone wanted to do a hi-res pack for another console, he/she wasn't able to do this.

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
But can't you hack roms and make them different? Atleast for the Gameboy I think you can.

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Yes, but you can't make them any higher in detail or resolution, so that kind of ruins the point.

vdig

Dithpicable
M[u]ddy said:
PSX and Co. doesn't work.
It's because the textures are loaded from an iso and not from a rom.

PSX can not be modded because they are loaded from an iso? Yet, there are tools to open iso files, right? I don't think iso files are much different from roms. If you dump an iso, you get a directory structure and files, which make up the image. Is it really that different to access PSX images? Someone tell me what makes it different from loading the N64 rom, and/or any challenges to implement a similar high res texture addon for PSX video plugins.

OP
F

fortybelownj

ahh okies. just wondering. cuz i've seen plenty of hacks and stuff. and i found some awesome doom1+2 and heretic 1+2 retexturing projects. i wish someone would re-do rise of the triad. that game ruled. but it can't run on xp unless u slow down your internal clock speed.... suxxxx