What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

how do u retexture things?

jimmyhat

sum of the work people have dun on the games look excellent so i was wonderin how u do it and wot programmes u need

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
it makes sense...

you need to use a plugin to dump tiles from the game, hen you resize them by 400%, move them into another folder, and use the plugin to load the new textures. For more detailed explainations, try asking in the Help thread, I don't tend to explain these types of things easily

M[u]ddy

jimmyhat said:
sum of the work people have dun on the games look excellent so i was wonderin how u do it and wot programmes u need

Translation:
Some of the work that was done on the games looks exellent, so I was wondering how it's done and what programmes are needed.

Everything is done with "Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.1 beta 10" and picture editing programms like Photoshop.

Mollymutt

M[u]ddy said:
Translation:
Some of the work that was done on the games looks exellent, so I was wondering how it's done and what programmes are needed.
LOL... I know, just a pet peeve.

Vanit

Might want to delete one of those replies, Mollymut...

As for the inquiry of the original poster, please look around a bit before you ask.

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
jimmyhat said:
Use Rices pluging to dump the textures make them 4X bigger and then hi-res them put them in hires_texture and the select load hi-res textures under the options for you plugin.

flowrent

And so you can increase the resolution of the games?
What is the normal resolution of a game and how far can you go with retexturing??

Vanit

There are quite a few around nearing completion. Kerb has a good Mario Kart 64 retexture pack I've been lending a hand with, and if you bothered to scroll down the thread list you'll find all the others.