What's new

Online Play...

Altaran

Is there anyway to enable online play with PJ64? I know that with ZNES there is a separate download and 1964 has a net play option, but 1964 doesn't like my computer and ZNES is only for Super games (obviously). So, is there any option or download that give you online playability?

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Yes, Project64k. It's an older version of Project64, however - compatability may be down. Look for it in the Netplay Discussion on this site, as well as the N64 Emulators section.

SegaBOI

SEGA Enthusiast
IMO The Pj64 Team should should incorperate net play (via Kal) into all releases (the latest is great work!)

But seeing as they dont as stated above youll have to look to Project64k for netplay.

The netplay can be a bit hit or miss though.. when playing with a friend useing it we would get random moments of completely insane lag.. with frame rate drops going from a solid 60fps to a tiny and unplayable 10fps.. eventually it would quit and return to normal but it was slightly annoying during a game of super smash brothers, I totally beat him. :party: