What's new

file conversion question

Pearlsea

Just to make sure im not breaking any rules il ask this hypotheticaly, how you you change say a .iso file to say a .gcm file.

thanks.

EDIT: is this it? *posted link to GC-Tool 1.20* (sorry)

EDIT#2: that confused the heck out of me, can some one lead me to a link that will tell me how to get it to create a playable file, thanks soo much.

PS what do you think my fps in zelda windwaker will be with:
amd 64 3500+
1GB ram
asus X300SE

Last edited:

spotanjo3

You are stupid..do not give people on this link..you are getting a ban. :evil: :bye3:

Hurry up and edit it. It is against the rules. Or you will be too late.

OP
P

Pearlsea

^ok sorry, can i still get an explination how to do it?

EDIT: ok im making progress! the banner now showes up in the game list and all the other info, but now when i load it it the screen stays white and then crashes, any ideas? thanks.

EDIT: i got it working!!!!!, i turned off shaders, thanks for looking even though i figured it out on my own

the only thing is that i cant input anything, any sugestions?

EDIT#4: how do you get past the memory card thing in zelda windwaker

ok i cant see where the pointer thingy is so its hard to select anything, amyway to fix it?

Last edited:
OP
P

Pearlsea

ok i dont think emulating a gamecube is going to be fun anytime soon, luckaly im getting a gamecube this xmas but wanted to try this out ahead of time, anyways thanks anyone who looked and tryed to help me.

spotanjo3

Delete the name again..you cannot mentioned that. If you want the name reveal..then pm to the moderator only..

If you still want any help...you can ask here without the name reveal here anyway.

GCFreak

All he wants is to change the ISO to gcm. Just change the extension to .gcm and there you go.

@Rockmangames: It's only not OK if he posts links to ROMs/ISOs/BIOS' or other Forums. Don't misinform him ;)

spotanjo3

Okay, I just only want to help him not to get banned. ;)

If he do not know how to change it..use CMD and type there to change .iso to .gcm but is that really necessarily or is .iso and .gcm really effect this emu ?