What's new

Controller?

SpautlaNinja

Is there a way to use my keyboard as my contoller? Cuase I downloaded Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon, and it sais i need a controller.

Vasial

Of course! 1964 comes with a built in config for the keyborad, I've gotten used to it because no controllers that I've found yet have enough buttons. To figure out what keys are used and/or make your own set of keys, open up 1964 and click Plugins, and then Input Plugin. You should be able to figure it out from there. You can even make a different layout for each game, I do that since some games use different buttons more frequently then others. Hope this helps.

HRBEK

Banned
Hmmm

What do you mean? If you are having the same problem, you have to go to Input Plugins and configure the controller according to the way you wiah to have the buttons. For example, you may want F to be Start, whereas someone else might use Shift, etc.

Thanks,
HRBEK.

furio

DBL LGHT SBR GUARDIANS
Follow this:

1-Choose Plug-Ins.
pluginsstep14zl.png

2- Choose Change Plug-Ins.
pluginsstep20gd.png

3- Choose the Plug-Ins you want.
pluginsstep38cn.png

4- Choose the Input Settings, to configure the Keys/Buttons assignations.
pluginsstep44hb.png

Good Luck & Have Fun!

RITS

Sorry to tag on a question, but I don't think I need to make a new thread for this. When I try to change the plug-in, it doesn't give me the option for using the keyboard plugin under default setting. It will let me if I choose 'Display ROM plugin setting', but it will say in brackets, 'unavailible'.

I can use the keyboard for some ROMs, but others tell you there's no controller plugged in right away, so I can't change it once I've opened a ROM.

Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

hossil

RITS said:
Sorry to tag on a question, but I don't think I need to make a new thread for this. When I try to change the plug-in, it doesn't give me the option for using the keyboard plugin under default setting. It will let me if I choose 'Display ROM plugin setting', but it will say in brackets, 'unavailible'.

I can use the keyboard for some ROMs, but others tell you there's no controller plugged in right away, so I can't change it once I've opened a ROM.

Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

Yeah. I am without a controller also, therefore I have to result to using the 'Keyboard input plugin', that doesn't exist(?)

I checked the input archive under '1964 plugins' couln't find anything related to this problem. Also I think I have the latest version of 1964 installed. Seems odd.

Also, sorry to bump an old thread...But I think it would be better then making a new one.