What's new

Suggestions?

Martin

Administrator
Is there anything you think could be improved here at EmuTalk? Speak up! I'm bored. :D

Cyberman

Administrator said:
Is there anything you think could be improved here at EmuTalk? Speak up! I'm bored. :D

Perhaps we could have an anual 'Emutalk' awards :)
You know first pick a few catagories:
Reason for Earth day. <people who are utter slobs>
Most likely to be on an infomercial. <people who are way too comercially minded ;) >
Most likely to attack Bill Gates. < people who hate Microsoft too much>
Most likely to worship Bill Gates. <people who love microsoft too much>
Etc.
We can have people nominate candidates and awards then have only members vote for the final winners for each award.
Purely for fun and perhaps laugh at ourselves and have fun. Not sure what we could have as prizes but hey :) It's the thought that counts and to have fun :)

Cyb

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Yes the star thingies Slougi was talking about rule !!! :cool:
And Cyberman's idea isn't to bad as well.

Macca

is it possible to incorperate little flash games into the forum and have like a highscore in the game so we can compete against each other? you know the funny little addicitve flash games, go to http://www.liquidcode.org/worm.html for an example. we can get people to make the games and then put them in the forum so people can compete?

thats the first idea i had so yeh. :D

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Macca said:
is it possible to incorperate little flash games into the forum and have like a highscore in the game so we can compete against each other? you know the funny little addicitve flash games, go to http://www.liquidcode.org/worm.html for an example. we can get people to make the games and then put them in the forum so people can compete?

thats the first idea i had so yeh. :D

Let's go find some. Will you help me out? :)

Check this out.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Perhaps a News forum? I saw one at another board, maybe NGEmu... Looks like a nice idea.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
DuDe_ said:
Perhaps a News forum? I saw one at another board, maybe NGEmu... Looks like a nice idea.

Funny you should say that, because that'll happen soon. :)

Cyberman

News?!
What do you think this place is for getting information or something?
Oh wait ;)

:pj64:

Cyb

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Administrator said:

Funny you should say that, because that'll happen soon. :)

Yeah, my prophetting powers come back to life again... What else will happen in the future...
/ spiritual mode
Ahmmmmm... Hummmmmm... DuDe_ wins lotterry and becomes multi-millioner, hummmm... Hummmmm... DuDe_ becomes super mod, hummmm...
/spiritual mode

gokuss4

Meh...
maybe we should try to make more specific topics like an entertainment topic and what not. and heck why not an XXX topic :devil:

description should be: dont enter here unless you are 18 years old or if you are GokuSS4 :devil: :D

Pheo

babe forum, i like it but incorporating an age verficating prog might be a little too much work
and we certainly don't neeed a forum full of smililys

Slougi

Re: Re: Suggestions?

Cyberman said:
Perhaps we could have an anual 'Emutalk' awards :)
You know first pick a few catagories:
Reason for Earth day. <people who are utter slobs>
Most likely to be on an infomercial. <people who are way too comercially minded ;) >
Most likely to attack Bill Gates. < people who hate Microsoft too much>
Most likely to worship Bill Gates. <people who love microsoft too much>
Etc.
We can have people nominate candidates and awards then have only members vote for the final winners for each award.
Purely for fun and perhaps laugh at ourselves and have fun. Not sure what we could have as prizes but hey :) It's the thought that counts and to have fun :)

Cyb

I like this idea, we have this in school over here in finland every year and it's a hell of a lot of fun. :devil: