What's new

Very hard Question!

Supreme

I would to know how many N64-Roms there are on the internet, has anybody a list with N64-Roms, i think its impossible to "up" all roms, or?!

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
very hard indeed. i hav no idea what u r asking for. :D

but if ur asking for roms... get outta here!:angry:

OP
S

Supreme

I would only know how many N64-roms are emulated, i think its impossible to do that all....

I know i am not good in english???...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
there is no such thing as an "emulated ROM", (that's a strange concept, hmm) but if you want to know which ROMs are playable in emulators, that's not possible to answer definitively, but Olax's site is your best bet:

http://olax.emulation64.com/

Remote

There is no complete list of Nintendo 64 roms on the internet, there is a database called Goodn64 which categorises some of the roms you can find on the internet as well as other places... I do not remeber the exact number but it contains around 1800 entries. If you multiply every known rom with one million, maybe more, maybe less, you will get an estimate. But there is really no way to know how many Nintendo 64 roms there are floating around the internet.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Remote said:
There is no complete list of Nintendo 64 roms on the internet, there is a database called Goodn64 which categorises some of the roms you can find on the internet as well as other places... I do not remeber the exact number but it contains around 1800 entries. If you multiply every known rom with one million, maybe more, maybe less, you will get an estimate. But there is really no way to know how many Nintendo 64 roms there are floating around the internet.

lmao, Remote, u tit! :)

zero0w

Maverick Hunter
Something around 1000+ as far as I know, of course if you reduce the redundancy by disregarding different language versions of the same game, the number will be quite a bit less than 1000 I suspected.... well you don't find them stay long enough in any website anyway.

hotshitu

Banned
Use GoodN64 to create a list of known good ROMs and use the filter option to get the unique ones. What's that 300? 400?