What's new

VMU Emulation and Chao Adventure for Sonic Adventure 2

XaNtHuS

Alright this has caused my brain to nearly melt in total frustration in total lack of any sort of tutorial as to how to get a VMU emulator working with chao adventure, useing the chankast VMU setup...

Okay, first things first. In the VMSbrowser thing that comes with the emulator, why does it not detect the 128 blocks which are taken up by my chao adventure game. It doesnt even show up, the other two, sonic adventure and the chao file do. But not the adventure one. yet it does in the Bios.

Second, if theres a way to export that chao adventure, how preytell can i run it? All these .bins and ip.bins have sent me in a loop, and normally i can figure these things out quite easily...

Is it actually possible to emulate Chao Adventure and save, then import back INTO the browser thing?

Please get back to me on this guys :)
Cheers.

Xan.

EDIT: Im useing DirectVMS emulator and DCI2VMS converter so i can convert back and forth between formats so i can import and export between the browser and not. However still I cannot find a way to get VMSbrowser to show the Chao Adventure Game. It just doesnt show up! Any tips guys?

Last edited: