What's new

No Mercy hacking help

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
He Means I think (& i say that Loosley so no Quoting)
If their is a way to Hack a Rom for Codes Like you would Hack with a Memory Editor on the Gameshark Cheat Cartride, to change Items,Clothing, A car into a tank kind of jazz.
& if so what is the Editor "program" to do it with. :)

bboydocument

Well? Can anyone help this guy?

I need help also with hacking No Mercy using the programs gameshark. Why is the programs gameshark different to the "real", physical one for the n64? I can't get any of the codes i want to work.

K Kwik

You can't hack things because when you enter certain lines they get out of order on Project 64's gameshark.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
"Project 64's gameshark"? "Project 64's gameshark"? "Project 64's gameshark"? "Project 64's gameshark"? "Project 64's gameshark"?

wtf is "Project 64's gameshark"?

Gameshark is a piece of hardware. Project64...er isn't, and further, it isn't even connected to a piece of hardware. On either end. It doesn't even have ends. Arg. i think i'll shoot myself right about now...

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
K Kwik said:
You can't hack things because when you enter certain lines they get out of order on Project 64's gameshark.

K Kwik : :)

Nothing gets out of line.

If users decide to use Stacked Activtors THAT ARE NOT SUPPORTED.

Then they plain dont work.

Its support for GS/AR & EQ Cheat Codes as it is ! Is superb & does its job perfect.

I have spent a hell of a lot of time Documenting all these facts.

They can be found on the PJ64 Cheats Site, & in the Docs/Cheat Codes Folder that comes in the Package.

Again if users dont bother reading these things Then Its a shame.

Now if any of you want to go Hack a No Mercy Cheat Code.

I suggest you go Buy the Real Console , The Cart & A Gameshark.

& then go play it on that.

Now please All users read the CheatsFAQ & The Site for all information.

That is what it is there for.

Thank You

Gent

Last edited: