What's new

Any way to control the speed?

TypoKing

I'm playing Banjo-Tooie and whenever I am doing a jigsaw puzzle for JiggyWiggy it goes down to like .5 to 1 Frame Per Second, and it took 30 minutes for me to get into the first level. So now I want to put in the cheat to access all levels (the cheat instrument is inside the first level itself) and I have to aim the crosshair to get the letters. Since the crosshair is always trying to go to the center and the camera is locked, and I have to use the keyboard, its difficult to enter the cheat. But I figured if I put it all the way to the right and then hit the fire button at the right time, I can hit a letter between the center and the far right.

So I wonder if theres a way to make it go slower to help me with this.

Last edited:

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
To fix the JiggyWiggy thing you just turn off Self-rendered textures while doing the puzzle. Sure, it'll make it much easier, but hey, you were going to cheat anyway! As for the cheat thing, download N-rage's plugin in our handy dandy plugins section. It has a sensitivity control with the keyboard in mind, so control away!
EDIT: Also, this thread might help: http://www.emutalk.net/general-n64-emulation-discussion/24354-banjo-tooie-faq.html.

Last edited:
OP
T

TypoKing

Well, just the slowmo fix would have been fine enough but hey, I still need to double my egg capacity and activate the jukebox, so thanks.

And just to let you know I'm a Banjo freak :D ... Except I don't play a banjo. In fact I play the clarinet :(

Last edited:
OP
T

TypoKing

Sorry but you know I am new to this site... where's the plugin section? Is it on these forums?

EDIT: Is this it? http://www.emutalk.net/input-plugins/12136-n-rages-directinput8-plugin-version2-1-82-a.html

EDIT AGAIN: Yup it is. This plug-in is awesome! This configuration is a little weird but eh, I dont care.

The mouse button is to walk around, and also to aim in first person. This should be good for playing 007 and other First Person Shooter games :D
A is left mouse button,
B is right mouse button,
Z is middle mouse button,
Numkey 5, 1, 2, 3 are the C buttons
Home, Delete, End, Page Down are the digital Keys
Insert is L, Num 9 is R, Num 8 is Start button

Last edited: