What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!

:party: here is the Final Pack for cel Zelda MOD!!!!!! :party:

Don't forget that it's the PAL (French) version so it can have forget word in english or german.
I hope you will love my work!!! Don't forget that this pack is product by Djipi with help!!!
:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Download:

Djipi Final Cel Zelda 2009 - RiceVideo and Glide compatible
  Spoiler:

Download OOT 2009: http://adf.ly/DgTTN

Djipi Final Cel Zelda 2011 - Glide64 compatible Only
  Spoiler:

Download OOT 2011: http://adf.ly/DgAhX
Download MM 2011: http://adf.ly/DgMEh

Thank you all for your help.

Don't distribute this pack without my opinion and don't use this pack if you don't have the original game "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME" :saint:

Post your screenshots here and your comment too.

THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJIPI​

MAJ with the gameshark code , new icons!!!

http://www.emutalk.net/312764-post472.html

Last edited by a moderator:

klasa

congratulations!
the only problem for me is: ie is asking for a password, i've already tried "talker"

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Finally, an end to the release questions, its all psychology, you announce something is finished they just keep asking because thats just how the minds of users think. :p

Congrats, wish you'd have used bittorrent though. then at least everyone could download at once.

Im Bored

lol@censors
lol, can only one person download at a time? If thats the case Im sorry everyone whos waiting.

btw I didnt get asked for a pass... Once again Djipi, awesome work, well done on even just having the determination to complete it!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yeah, if bittorrent was used, you only need *1* seeder, he distrobutes to every user and the other users send along data, it would've took longer to start with but later on it would've paid off big time.

Biggles

HOORAY!
... I have a feeling that there will be a long wait for this...
Is it possible to increase the maximum number of users that can log on? If that was done then more people could download.

Last edited:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
This is great news!
But I fear that I will have to wait even more for this until I can start downloading. Waiting just a little more seems unimportant, but knowing that it's finally out, the wait is even more anxious than when it wasnt!!

Darklord89

Woohoo!
Finally its out! :party:

But there are like 421 users on the dl link :O I have to wait now which is :yucky:
O well, a little more wait isnt so bad.

Last edited:

Biggles

Am I the only one who's sitting here repeatedly clicking the dl link, waiting for a slot to free up?
and 421 is the error number, not the number of users downloading.

Clements

I guess I was quicker than some of you guys, as I've got it and tested it. :p

Well done Djipi!

Darklord89

Oh right its an error. :yucky:
No your not the only one lol, im here franticly clicking over and over LOL. :p Yes and GREAT WORK Djipi!

TS_Death_Angel

[R] Connecting to 81.8.200.147 -> IP=81.8.200.147 PORT=21 (attempt # 324)
[R] Connected to 81.8.200.147
[R] 220 BulletProof FTP Server ready ...
[R] USER emutalkdl
[R] 331 Password required for emutalkdl.
[R] PASS (hidden)
[R] 421 Too many users logged for this account. Try again later.
[R] Connection failed
[R] Delaying for 10 seconds before reconnect attempt #324

Don't look at me! >_< :p

Mireneye

Sorry people for dozing off... Ill be increasing the limit of people who can dl it at once. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Amped it up to 15. Since im no dedicated server, I need a wee bit of speed myself.

TS_Death_Angel

Mireneye said:
Sorry people for dozing off... Ill be increasing the limit of people who can dl it at once. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Amped it up to 15. Since im no dedicated server, I need a wee bit of speed myself.

Yay I'm in :D I'll up it to my server after I finish D/Lin. Some guy claimed to get 11Mb/s off of there:blink: