What's new

Someone please do a working emulator for Banjo-Tooie,Ogre Battle 64 & Resident Evil 2

gogogo

Someone please do a working emulator for Banjo-Tooie,Ogre Battle 64 & Resident Evil 2

I've downloaded these 3 roms: Banjo-Tooie, Ogre Battle 64 & Resident Evil 2, but none of the emulators worked on them.

Someone please do a working emulator for them......Please.....

Last edited:

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Can you pay me for it? It will only take like 3 months if you want it... just need to pay me like... $3,000 so I don't have to get a summer job.

Remote

€ is gay. I was on a cruise to Turko the other day, where they counted everything in euro... When did Finland join EMU?

OP
G

gogogo

Everyone pay $10 it should be OK then...

How can I pay for $3,000 for 3 emu games? $1,000 per game? If so, I better pay for a PS2 or GC. With $3,000 I also can buy both PS2 and GC, X-Box plus a lot of games.

Why should I pay for it? If everybody like N64 emulator pay for $10 is considerable.???

Last edited:

Epic64

Well what can I say?
Tell you what Az, I'll set up the paypal account for you and collect all the money. Then send you it less 10% of course! What do you reckon, three different versions of Apollo for the 3 games. $10 per version or $25 for all three. Actually we'd have to be pretty stupid to produce an emu for just one game ;) Whatever next, we could make people pay for the software promising updates and then not produce them. Sorry forgot for a minute this is an N64 board!

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Azimer said:
Can you pay me for it? It will only take like 3 months if you want it... just need to pay me like... $3,000 so I don't have to get a summer job.

Hmmm....do you think you would make it to get those roms work if you would really work three months full-time on it?
Not, that i had the money, nor would i pay if i had ;)

...just interested... :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
gogogo, sheeesh, do you really know how hard it is to make an emulator? No? I thought so. It isn't just as easy as everyone thinks it is. Emulating special games may take time, but don't ask to get games emulated! Do it yourself if you want them! Be happy that the emulators supports so much games as they do. If you really want to play those games, then get a console to play it on!

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I know I could :) And about the original poster. You know... if you don't want to collect the money for such a project, then you shouldn't expect anyone to jump at your command. Go buy the damn games and stop being so immature. Personally, I am tired of seeing the same post over and over again on these boards. Your whines, complaints and requests aren't welcome. We do this for free... hence we have to work a real job. Deal with it. Damn rom kiddies.

Engeljaeger said:

Hmmm....do you think you would make it to get those roms work if you would really work three months full-time on it?
Not, that i had the money, nor would i pay if i had ;)

...just interested... :)

Trotterwatch

I will make you an emulator for this game, I just need these few small requirements:

My crew:

Azimer, Lac, Lemmy, Jabo, Rice, Schibo, Smiff, Zilmar, Icepir8, Dave, and of course the one and only 'Lightknight'.

The equipment we need:

A brand new PC each, an XP 2000 should do it, don't go skimping on the Graphics card now

Copious amounts of food and alcohol

A holiday each
and $10,000 spending money

I am sure if you could stump up that we would make you your own personal emulator (I would just freeload as I can't code) lol

~~~
Seriously 'gogogo' the tone of your post was like that of a petulant child. There is a saying:

'All good things come to those who wait' take heed of this.

Kev

Last edited:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
@ Azimer:

I didn´t mean to bother you...
I´m not even to wild about playing those roms (I have RE 2 for PSX...Battle Ogre is not my genre....and Banjo-Tooie....well..ok:blush: )
I was just interested if you think it would be possible...that´s all...

I appreciate your work very much and I´m really thankful that you guys put your free time in this so that we can enjoy our beloved N64-Games and the progress of emulation...
*bowdown* - Thank you very much for that and sorry if I bothered you :)

Remote

Azimer said:
Quiet you! Or I will reveal who you REALLY are

Please don't... If you can threaten him with his own personality... there must be something very wrong with it...

OP
G

gogogo

Refer to:
gogogo, sheeesh, do you really know how hard it is to make an emulator? No? I thought so. It isn't just as easy as everyone thinks it is. Emulating special games may take time, but don't ask to get games emulated! Do it yourself if you want them! Be happy that the emulators supports so much games as they do. If you really want to play those games, then get a console to play it on!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know it, I also thanks for their works to give us a change to play the N64 games on PC free of charges.

I'm just request, nothing harmless here, OK! Just tell us to pay for $3,000 for 3 emu games, that's ridiculous. If I did spend $3,000 on this 3 emu games, I better to spend it on a Nintendo console with this 3 games. Just less than $1,000 we can buy all of them.

zilmar

Emulator Developer
I think your missing the point .. that is still cheap considering the work that is done with the number of hours .. considering a computer programmer gets pay $20 at min an hour .. that might be 50 or 100 .. at $20 .. then pj64 would have cost at min $62,000 in my time .. had I done contraction or something that generated money with my time .. that is about how much it cost me to make the em .. so $3000 is nothing .. that does not even include the time jabo spent either ... you want it you pay for it .. be thankful for the talent and time the writers put in ...

gokuss4

Meh...
zilmar said:
I think your missing the point .. that is still cheap considering the work that is done with the number of hours .. considering a computer programmer gets pay $20 at min an hour .. that might be 50 or 100 .. at $20 .. then pj64 would have cost at min $62,000 in my time .. had I done contraction or something that generated money with my time .. that is about how much it cost me to make the em .. so $3000 is nothing .. that does not even include the time jabo spent either ... you want it you pay for it .. be thankful for the talent and time the writers put in ...

wow zilmar you really know your math :D and oh yeah go zilmar :D ;)