What's new

xbox emu

OP
jaffa_sinas

jaffa_sinas

me too :D
hey i've got something quite interesting.. maybe it;s just a fake.. but i'm d-laodig some file called 'xbox_dev_kit_Bios.rar'
dunno if useful though or if it;s fake
:colgate:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
The site itself says that it`s fake.
One thing I don`t get is what anyone actually make a fake emu in the first place. I mean, he gets no fame out of it, hell, he achieves just the opposite. He is being considered as a lamer everywhere. So why the hell for? For the site traffic? That doesn`t last that long either, I mean, people DO notice that the friggin thing is fake, don`t they?

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
Oleg Zaks said:
The site itself says that it`s fake.
One thing I don`t get is what anyone actually make a fake emu in the first place. I mean, he gets no fame out of it, hell, he achieves just the opposite. He is being considered as a lamer everywhere. So why the hell for? For the site traffic? That doesn`t last that long either, I mean, people DO notice that the friggin thing is fake, don`t they?

We've seen lamers doing this over and over again for ages. Don't know why, must be some X-chromosome that's misaligned...

piln

While we're on the subject, what does everyone think of the XBox's method of reading DVDs (outside - in)?

Do you think it will be much of an obstacle to emulation?

blizz

piln said:
While we're on the subject, what does everyone think of the XBox's method of reading DVDs (outside - in)?

Do you think it will be much of an obstacle to emulation?

a minor one, you'll be running iso's not running it from your DVD drive, the same applies to the Gamecube

OP
jaffa_sinas

jaffa_sinas

hey to all the people planning on making an emu for the xbox:
i.ve got something, i think it's the files for companies to write the xbox games. i dunno shit about programming, but it seems to have official nvidia and xbox documents, lot of prggy's to develop games etc etc. also seems to have a file called xboxbios.bin.. i can;t make outwhat for it is. .. i dunno if it;s fake or so or this is some old shit like above???
but i've got it here, about 19 mb;s. hey don't get youre hopes up..

OP
jaffa_sinas

jaffa_sinas

and i tried some of the things and read the help.. it's supposed to convert games to the 'xbox' format, create a virtual dvd and then emultae it if i;m correct... anyone interested??????????/////???

flow``

flow``
isn't that the alpha devkit?

im' pretty sure.., although i thought you had to have an actual x-box or something to make any use of it, plus some obvious hardware which wont be as easy to come by

anyway, it's been out quite a while now and is no big suprise :)

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I'm interested as always so where can I get it ???
I'll see what I can get out of it.

OP
jaffa_sinas

jaffa_sinas

do u have direct connect?? or dc++? then it should be somewhere. or somebody gotta have it.. i could give it 2 u,but not today cuz i'm reinstalling winxp on my server.. so i won't be online mostly.. u would not find it in kazaa, morpeus or so. believe me
i'm pretty shure it's not an alpha development kit. i doesn't say anywhere to hook a xbox on the pc or so.. u can convert ur games from 3ds max format to the xbox-format.. it's a game developing kit that's for sure.. it's a dvd emultaor, u can use xbox dvd's and make images: that's what it says; '..to use physical as wel as image disc..".. wel dunno.. got to learn for some tests today ??? so i din't think i'll have much time to look at it