What's new

new ini... nice gfx in mace

3x3cUt0r

Soul Without Body
hi all
here is a new ini :).... using the dsf ini ;), this ini has many new comments and some games work better
now mace the dark age show nice gfx :) because now is using the fpu hack
bye

OP
3x3cUt0r

3x3cUt0r

Soul Without Body
thanx

mmm.... thps2 work in my ini :p.... hydro thunder now is working thanx....and here is the spanish translation of my ini :)

Eddy

I Run This
DSF, you and 3x3 should just do 1 ini the both of you, i wouldnt mind helping out, so there wont be zillions of ini's floating around

DSF

Eddy said:
DSF, you and 3x3 should just do 1 ini the both of you, i wouldnt mind helping out, so there wont be zillions of ini's floating around
now we do, and maybe NooTe will join the Ini Team

Eddy

I Run This
Aiight dsf, so lets keep this thread for all the ini changes. good enough? To start with, 1080 (JU) crashes 1964, i tried to modify the ini for it. give it a shot, pm me if you need ANYTHING

DSF

hmm tell this error to schibo and Rice ... i don't think it has to do with the ini

:1964:

Eddy

I Run This
Already did, but give it a shot, i have had games like that, which bring down 1964, and with ini mods you make it work. All 1964 is missing is a reliale rdb

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Re: thanx

3x3cUt0r said:
mmm.... thps2 work in my ini :p.... hydro thunder now is working thanx....and here is the spanish translation of my ini :)

since when were these games not working...just one question, there aint osund on hydro-thunder is there?

zeus

No, for now there is no sound in Hydro Thunder but I think that is due to the audio plugin. The curernt ini comment for Hydro Thunder may be misleading, aslong as you use Azimers audio plugin v0.30(Rev. 2.2) with "use 0.21 style audio, faster and better with 1964" unchecked it boots and plays everytime.

And sk8bloke22 what settings and what plugins do you use for Amorines?

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
im cant remember exactly. but i think all settings are default.
the plugins i always use are jabos d3d 1.3, jabos direct input 1.3, azimar's 0.30 (old driver). it works about the same sound wise on REV2.2 . its taking me years to test all my games with both of these plugins.