What's new

Star Wars racer.

LefterisD

Ok, I seem to have a small problem with this game.
As you can see in the screenshot the graphics are all messed up but the sound and the speed are fine though. Any recomendations?

Those problems are in the entire game but they get worse ate the race screen.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
you can probably use internal transforms to see rather more, but they'll be lots of things still wrong in 1.3

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Hi LefterisD. (I love your Avatar BTW. ;)

The best thing you can is.

At the main menu:

1: Press your A button as soon as the Black out Text menu appears.
2: Go through the motions like Enter name, press A Button again on Select Vehicle.
3: Then Press A on Button the Track, & then A Button Again.
4: Now Move the Analogue or Digital Pad up Once to Options & Press A Button.
5: Then move up the Analogue or Digital Pad up Twice to Resolution & move the Analogue or Digital Pad Once to the Right & press the A Button.
6: move up the Analogue or Digital Pad Down once & Press the A Button
7: Enjoy the Race ;)

Last edited:
OP
LefterisD

LefterisD

Well Smiff's tip worked as usual.
The things were improved alot after I used internal transforms. Half screen but good, better than 1964 so don't blame pj64 it does what it can at the best(at least this version).

Gentleman, thanks for the tip but now I can actually see some of the menus. Nice avatar as well :D

Gent

Administrator
Nice, I'm pleased for you, But Mine will give you Full Screen

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i can tell you a much easier way of sorting the aspect (well i havent tried it but it should work) - just set RDRAM size to 4MB and reboot.

Gent

Administrator
Or you can do that :plain:

Now That is what you should of said to begin with Smiff :colgate:

OP
LefterisD

LefterisD

It's fine it works now full screen. I never play all the games that I have anyway, I just wan't to have them and working.
Thank's for all the help.

Shinji

I was having the same problem. But I tried the internal and that helped out. But only half screen.

I"ll have to try to set the RD ram to 4MB.

Also, I was wondering. The N64 had a turbo pack that helped with certain games (Star Wars Racer being one of them). Is there an option to turn that on? Or will changing the RD ram to 4 MB do the trick?