What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Chimou's Fun With Textures Thread

ChimouJ

Well... There isn't really a said "project" behind this. This is just me screwing around with the textures. It's a lot of fun. I made a shield in Paint. I don't have Photoshop, so expect cheap designs.

If you have some stuff you made that you made for fun, post it here too. It doesn't necessarily have to be Zelda.

To mods, if you think this should be moved, then move it. Please don't close it though. I'm not sure where else this would go...

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Here's a little GoldenEye tinkeroo I did awhile ago

b.jpg

c.jpg

a.jpg

OP
C

ChimouJ

That's awesome! I wish I had Photoshop. I would be able to make some cool stuff.

Edit: Bah! Who needs Photoshop when I can make designs like this in Paint?

Last edited:

j234

ChimouJ, you could use "the gimp" to edit textures. Its free and loads better then paint.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
MuhMuh said:
Yes! Playing around with textures is much fun!
24483-muhmuhs-hi-res-majoras-mask-mm4.jpg

I made Link a funny Spongebob-Face.

AAAHHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!
Get that horrible thing out of my view! Delete it! Delete it! It burns my eyes!!!
Besides that, great pictures over there, but for Tjalian, you should fix the triforce a little bit. It looks weird

OP
C

ChimouJ

Someone want to retexture this? I want it to stay in OoT format because I want to use it in it.

Tjalian

ChimouJ said:
Someone want to retexture this? I want it to stay in OoT format because I want to use it in it.

I did actually have that somewhere...lemme try and find it.

EDIT: Ok, I just had to go with re-naming it instead :p

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#03F326D0#0#2_rgb.png

There's the name, re-name that pic, and put it into OoT. Done.

EDIT: Unless you mean re-texture it to make it higher res...then, in that case, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to do that ;)

OP
C

ChimouJ

I did mean hi-res. I made an attempt in Illustrator. I have the screenshot of it being used and the texture available for download.

Also, if anyone can get a shot of Adult Link with the shield, I would be most appreciative. He would look AWESOME with this shield design.