What's new

Pokemon Stadium Probs

ssnake42069

Travis "Snake Solid" Crincoli
ok im using NRAGEs plugin. it notices the transfer pak and thats what matters. what the problem is its saying the save file is corrupted but its not, i saved it, and i reopened it fine. i was using KiGB game boy emulator, and i also opened the rom on visual boy advance and it worked fine. how do i get it to not say file corrupt. any1 know? if yall can contact me on my messengers id greatly appreciate it. im on them more then im on the forums i visit. ive got the correct file name for both the rom and save file but whats wrong? also, if there is a emulator for gameboy that supports gameshark codes and gamegenie codes that the save files definitely work for the transfer pack nrage includes, please say so. if you have kigb and the save files for blue or red work for pokemon stadium please say so. id greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Did you use the .sav files? You don't use save states with the plugin. Also, Visualboy seems to give correct .savs, so try it with it.

OP
ssnake42069

ssnake42069

visual boy keeps saving them as SGML. what the hell. how do i get them to save as .sav's.

OP
ssnake42069

ssnake42069

OMG thanx so much i figured out i had to use the in game save feature for it to save as .sav awesome thanx man googol ur the best! wanna know whats wierd? i found it THROUGH GOOGLE the search engine. maybe its a fluke....whatever thanx man.