What's new

Zelda: OoT, Zelda's Lullaby viewable in GF2,

CLSugarman

Smiff, remember during beta testing, that the GeForce3 and Radeon were the only ones to display the ring around Link when he plays Zelda's Lullaby, well i got it to display with my GeForce2, don't know if you got it to work on GeForce2's. It's yellow not purple.

OP
CLSugarman

CLSugarman

Well, i guess itz my Drivers, cuz i fiddled w/ all the options i could with GeForceTweakUtility, and it made no difference. The drivers i'm using are 2.7.4.2 (27.42).

Mr. Frisbee III

I'm using a GF2 Ultra 64MB with the old win2K 14.70 drivers (using WinXP) and i can see the ring around link anyway...for all songs ocarina songs. Although when I first saw it I thought it looked yellow, all of them are actually black & white. Probably a known issue; all effects like that are only B&W on my machine, like the ocarina songs, and that effect is also used when fighting Phantom Ganon at the end of the forest temple. I didn't know it was only meant to work on GF3s and Radeons???

RJA

The PC Wiz
How does it look on a GeForce 2 MX with Detonator 12.41??

I may have heard that the earlier Detonator drivers showed
the colours OK?????

Mr. Frisbee III

I take it Glide64 is 3DFX Voodoo Glide. Bad bad bad...........is there any video plugin that works as well as Jabo's D3D but displays the ocarina songs correctly, and that uses a PROPER 3D API, like D3D or OpenGlide?:cry: