What's new

Zelda Wind Waker

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulcanrvn

can someone please help me i downloaded this iso and extracted it then i tried opening the main iso image file renamed .gcm or whatever and all it does it run hella fast then runs slow at press start menu and the water isnt normal its black then when i play its super slooowww at 1 FPS

Please help i will buy a GC and Zelda WW when i get money but until then i need help

DOGG

Yes, you do need help. Because you expect everything to work 100% at full speed. Is your computer a gamecube? No? Then don't expect it to work like one.

Shinigamiv7

DOGG said:
Yes, you do need help. Because you expect everything to work 100% at full speed. Is your computer a gamecube? No? Then don't expect it to work like one.

Good one. :lol:
I wonder if someone can give him common sense...

Knuckles

just read the compatibility thread, everyone knows it's like that , just read before posting next time. next gen emulators aren't perfect, if you want to play the game perfectly and full speed. get a GC.

matt2110

I had the same problem with the graphics until I changed of computer. And for the fps try dolphin teaser, the fps are less regular but it is a little bit faster (5 fps)!!! Or else wait for dolphin 1.03.......if there is a release!

Cybertronic

Here is some Common Sense for him.... :p

Commonsense.jpg

You dont have to get a gamecube to play WW, Just wait like 7 years for the development to progress! By then it should run faster... :happy:

Shinigamiv7

ROFL

Hope that will help him.
And those kind of posts, hjg16, will only bring confussion to the forum (not to mention a lot of newbies asking for a non-existent emulator, which i'm sure is the least we want).

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Cybertronic said:
I wanna beta test the Nintendo Game Club!!!!1111OneOne :p

Where Can I get it?!!
At any local video game store. I think they're down to $99 now, and by the way, it's not a beta anymore.:p It's been in the stores for quite a few years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.