What's new

Rom or emulator problem?

PunkxCabaret

im guessing rom problem. well i dled pj64 1.6 and im using majora'a mask, the european version. so everything works fine, all texures normal etc etc. but. when i get to the final battle and put on the fierce deity mask it transforms fine but the sword button is stuck. it just starts swinging and doesnt stop. so the only way to win is to z target majora to kill him. which takes away the fun and takes awhile since your constantly swinging :-/ i have to hold z and the back button for the analog stick to get the mask off because of the constant swinging. any advice? i do have cheats on for pj64 1.6

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
PunkxCabaret said:
im guessing rom problem. well i dled pj64 1.6 and im using majora'a mask, the european version. so everything works fine, all texures normal etc etc. but. when i get to the final battle and put on the fierce deity mask it transforms fine but the sword button is stuck. it just starts swinging and doesnt stop. so the only way to win is to z target majora to kill him. which takes away the fun and takes awhile since your constantly swinging :-/ i have to hold z and the back button for the analog stick to get the mask off because of the constant swinging. any advice? i do have cheats on for pj64 1.6

When using cheats please please please please and by all means please read the damn Notes provided. This is why i put them there.

Cheat:
Replace Sword With

Note:
Only put the Deity Link's Sword on, if using The Play As Fierce Deity Link Code, if not it will turn Fierce Deity Link into a crazed slashing Machine. You have been warned.