PDA

View Full Version : how to cheat gran turismo 2? :)

fxtech
September 20th, 2005, 19:14
ok now. i have gran turismo 2 (a great game) . and i was in the mood to play with it on my pc . and i wanted to play on more tracks and with more cars that are available the first time u run the disks . i want to play with the arcade disk. i tryied loading a saved mem card in epsxe but when i try to load it it says "no game data avalaible" .. dont know why. i tryied PEC to cheat my way into it :) but still no luck because the plugin makes the game unplayble . cand anybody tell me what can i do to have all the tracks and cars and modes available in arcade mode?

dukenukem
September 20th, 2005, 20:17
Easy Thing Would Be To Play It And Unlock It All.

fxtech
September 20th, 2005, 20:24
easy ?:) .. u all know how much that would take :).. i dont have so much time.

Gent
September 20th, 2005, 20:32
ok now. i have gran turismo 2 (a great game) . and i was in the mood to play with it on my pc . and i wanted to play on more tracks and with more cars that are available the first time u run the disks . i want to play with the arcade disk. i tryied loading a saved mem card in epsxe but when i try to load it it says "no game data avalaible" .. dont know why. i tryied PEC to cheat my way into it :) but still no luck because the plugin makes the game unplayble . cand anybody tell me what can i do to have all the tracks and cars and modes available in arcade mode?

easy ?:) .. u all know how much that would take :).. i dont have so much time.

I would say if PEC isnt letting you cheat then the only options are too play the game right through to unlock

Unlockables

All Tracks (Arcade Mode)
Obtain all the licenses in Simulation mode.

Event Synthesizer Race
Earn the Super License.

FedEx Car
Enter the Gran Turismo League race events until you reach the Pacific League races, then enter the Midfield Raceway event.

Mark Martin's NASCAR #6 Ford Taurus
Purchase a Ford Taurus and perform the suitable racing modification.

Motor Sports Track
Obtain all the licenses and the Super License.

Super License
Earn all of the regular licenses.

or:

Use your real console and your Action Replay or Gameshark and the specific region code Sites [Gameshark for US] and [Action Replay for EUR]

fxtech
September 20th, 2005, 21:08
well .. i was thinkin at a mem card or something like that. but it seems that epsex isnt loading them .. or i dont know whats wrong.
http://www.cheatcc.com/psx/sgf/granturismo.html
i got the mem card from there. dont know why it doesnt work.!!

Gent
September 20th, 2005, 22:02
well .. i was thinkin at a mem card or something like that. but it seems that epsex isnt loading them .. or i dont know whats wrong.
http://www.cheatcc.com/psx/sgf/granturismo.html
i got the mem card from there. dont know why it doesnt work.!!

Well 1st off for it to work in espxe you would most likley have to change the gran_turismo.gme to epsxe000.mcr for it to work correctly, and of course you would also have to have the same Region (This game save is for the US version) SCUS-94194 Grand Turismo

fxtech
September 20th, 2005, 22:08
well. the game is in english .. and yeah . i made then in mcr and selected the file . but it still doesnt work

RJARRRPCGP
September 20th, 2005, 23:56
The save file probably is corrupted. Because I never saw the "no game data available" problem.

fxtech
September 21st, 2005, 00:08
aaa... ups :).. not that message. it says "no game file" or something like that. meaning it doesnt work . i dont remember exactly what it said but it think thats what it says when i try the mem card.

dont know what to do.

Gent
September 21st, 2005, 08:03
aaa... ups :).. not that message. it says "no game file" or something like that. meaning it doesnt work . i dont remember exactly what it said but it think thats what it says when i try the mem card.

dont know what to do.

I Already told you why it wouldnt work :) Its pointless trying to use a US (NTSC) version save on a PAL (EUR) version. You have to convert the SCUS-94194 save into a SCES-00984 EUR Version mc file and then change the extension from .mc - .mcr

Any way try this save ive done from the granturismo.zip off that site and then converted to the PAL version as explained above...

fxtech
September 21st, 2005, 12:51
i chose it in the settings of epsxe and ran the arcade cd. chose load game and it still doesnt work
have u tryied it ?

Gent
September 21st, 2005, 13:04
i chose it in the settings of epsxe and ran the arcade cd. chose load game and it still doesnt work
have u tryied it ?

Erm what Arcade CD? This save is for the original Gran Turismo :) I think you are wanting a GT2 save which that site does not have. Because the save works fine on no1 once converted to EUR like it is.

fxtech
September 21st, 2005, 13:17
hmm.. well... yeah . didnt i say that i was talkin bout the gt2 game ?:)
thats the one i want to cheat :)
look at the title "how to cheat gran turismo 2? :)"

:).
soo. can anyone help me ?

Gent
September 21st, 2005, 13:26
hmm.. well... yeah . didnt i say that i was talkin bout the gt2 game ?:)
thats the one i want to cheat :)
look at the title "how to cheat gran turismo 2? :)"

:).
soo. can anyone help me ?

Well i asumed you messed it up because you linked to that save :) and only what i said before. Play it all the way through or play it on the console with an Action Replay and the Cheats on Codejunkies site

fxtech
September 21st, 2005, 15:47
it looks a lot better on pc and. :) . my psx doesnt work anymore. or at least i didnt the last time i checked it :). its at a friend for a long time. so . how about a solution without the console.

fxtech
September 22nd, 2005, 13:03
nobody ? :((

fxtech
September 22nd, 2005, 13:09
nobody ? :((