What's new

VGA cooler

WhiteX

arrived yesterday, it was very cheap so here it is
http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=product_list&p_class=368
f93734f51cbfd98de9dce128abc367c8.jpg

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

here we have the tradition on posting our new additions, one dude got a new monitor and posted, i upgraded and posted and then ppl give their impressions on it, searc techtalk and you will see.

smcd

That thing looks huge. It's bad enough most modern cards block at least 1 other slot from being usable, looks like there goes 2 for you. Hopefully it at least works better than stock cooling :p

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

it is big and hard to assemble too but i got from 400 mhz to 475 mhz with no hassle.

Last edited:

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
lol, although that looks big and unwieldy, it sounds like you're getting some good performance out of it. nice one.

ooh, those artic cooling ones look hot. (no pun intended ;))

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

the only setback is no mem cooling, however my mems are 5ns so 400 is the top for them, Damn!.

An update, i got it to run on 500 MHz.

Last edited:

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
WhiteX said:
here we have the tradition on posting our new additions, one dude got a new monitor and posted, i upgraded and posted and then ppl give their impressions on it, searc techtalk and you will see.

Ah

TerraPhantm

Right now I only have the stock cooler on my 7800GTX (although I stuck an AMD fan over it, dropped the temps nearly 20*C), whenever the new stasis cooler is out I'm buying it.

Last edited: