What's new

Searching for Savegames !

Supreme

Hi,
i'am searching for savegames for N64-Roms! Does anybody has an good link for me and other player, plz?
I search in the moment a good savegame for Super Mario 64 (Project64), has anybody THIS for me? Plz mail me ([email protected]) or conntact me via ICQ (121759480). THX a lot =]!

Armitage

I also would need some savegames.
I really need a save for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (E) [!]
If anyone could help me I really would like thank you

Armitage

I would like a save where all the cheat options are available or most of them and all players have got the medals.
It would be great if anyone has it.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
armitage, i suggest u get a (U) rom. u can get all cheats from gameshark.com if u hav US version.

supreme, u can cheat :p using pj64's cheat database to get whatever u wanted (max stars?).

OP
S

Supreme

I know, but i don't like to cheat:) . Hm, i have allready 92 Stars, ithink i can do the 120 alone! I would only know if there is any site with savegames.....!!?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
BAH!
You don't like to cheat...
But to get yourself a save-state would be just the same as cheating. And to answer your question, there are not many places where you can get save-states. Try to ask for them here if you really need them.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
supreme, if ur afraid of instablilties from gs cheats, u might want to know that pj64's cheats are throughtoutly tested. u can also back up ur save file. otherwise <insert doom's post here>.

oh, a site with a somewhat healthy save file collection would be dextrose.