What's new

Low quality graphics

dirtchamber

Hi guys. I got the latest PJ64, and I was surprised to see MK Mythologies running without any problem. It's great. However, the graphics are very low quality, like an old DOS game or something, with big pixels and everything (you can see the attachement)... I tried to modify the video settings for the plugin (I use the default one), but no result. Also, tried some different plugins for video, but either they don't work or I have the same quality. I have a GeForce FX5500 video card.
Could this be a game issue? I played different Mortal Kombat versions with PJ64, and none of them had this problem.
What do you think?

Than you.

Last edited:

PalmTree

I have seen this problem on other games as well. My only suggestion is to try another plugin. I think glide64 would be good for that. If it doesn't work I'm sure someone else will help a little better than I have.

Good luck :)

da1writer

I found fixes for Mortal Kombat Mythologies- SubZero (U) by using the default plugin and a few other plugins:
1.Default Plugin(Jabo D3d 8 v1.6) - have *Always use texture Filter* on (checked box).
2.Glide64- Make sure *Custom ini settings* is off (uncheck box), and *Filtering mode* is Force Bilinear. *Custom Ini Settings* can be turned on after that (checked box).
3. Rice 6.1.1 beta 10- Open GL as the *Renger Engine* (General Options tab).
4. Jabo D3d 6 v1.5.2- Force Filtered Rendering on (checked Box).