What's new

Emulator and MK:DD help plz

JamesPatageule

Hello all! I would like to emulate GC games on my PC... I download the 3 emulators (Dolphin, Dolwin and WhineCube) but I do not arrive to use them!!!

does somebody have a help or then a little time to explain me and even to spin me a file complete (if there are tricks has to add plugins kind)??? Thank you for your assistance!!!

PS my game is called "Mario.Kart.Double.Dash.(fr).iso"

GCFreak

I'll help......
open dolphin/dolwin/whinecube, go to file/open and find ur rom, double click and there u go

PS: Oh, and make sure the emulators are configured to ur needs.....

OP
J

JamesPatageule

Yes ... but can you help me to configure them ???

Or can you send me an archive file with the full emulator correcty configured ???

Thank you !!!

Azimer

Emulator Developer
*scratches his head* What?? Maybe someone who speaks French can unbabelfish his first post. It's quite confusing as to what is really needed. Also if you could post your specs, it would help. If you have a graphics card that doesn't have pixel shader support, you won't see much. You also didn't describe the problem worth a darn.

OP
J

JamesPatageule

Sorry i'll try to do better ...

I have the 3 emulators and a game named "Mario.Kart.Double.Dash.(fr).iso"

When i try to play with any emulator, i have no pictures at the screen ... the screen in black with green ... But the game run (the fps are running) ...

I haven't configured nothing in the emulators ...

My graphic card is an MSI GeForce FX5600 TD256 an i have drivers 71.89 !

Thanks you for your help !!!

Azimer

Emulator Developer
There is a chance the french ISO is unsupported. Try something else. Also, I am only aware of Dolphin working with Mario Kart DD. At least that is all I've tried and seen personally. Good luck. That is the most anyone can really help you with this image. That is, unless someone else knows what is going on.