What's new

To Azimer

Agi

Hi azimer , my name is Agi, i'm an italian boy, i want to know if you can do something for me.
Well, Do u know the game called "Evangelion 64"?
Well, i'm trying to emulate it, i've success with project64 and nemu 64 but there is a problem ,with the Jabo video plugin i can't emulate the 2d, only the 3d so the game is limited at the third level.
Me and thousand of boy of Europe are searching for a solutions, (Check in emuita.it forum in italy or in evangelion definitivo in Spain) but we are not able to make something of useful.
You are a big prommator, you made Azimer audoi plug, are you able to make Eva64 totally emulated?

Well i know that is a difficult thing that i ask but you're the last chance that we have.
Hi heard that you're searching for a new logo forthe Apollo64, well if you help us, all the italian forum will make for you the best logo in the world.
Please help us!!
Thanks
Agi

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Nice to see you here Agi....

Hi Agi,
first of all I'm missing a bit the Megaman X gif that I use as a "signature", but this is not important. It's also a bit strange to talk to you in English, but this too isn't important. I'm pleased to see that you proposed your ideas to Azimer, really pleased. After all, MADrigal said that Azimer can be the only person capable to help us, and I agree with him. I hope that he will read this post and consider our offering. Azimer, as a member of the Italian Emulation Community (www.emuita.it), I agree with the request/offering of Agi, and with me all the other members of the forum. So, if you will help us, thank very much, we'll help you too to repay you. If not, please at least post a refuse, if you can. Ah, good luck with your real life!
Evrain

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I am not interested in a new logo for Apollo. I am quite happy with what Rattrap has made for me.

I am not the only one who can help you. There are others who are also making graphics dlls.

Lastly, I will do what I can when I can to get things to work under my graphics and whatnot. I can't promise you anything. I can only promise a good honest effort after all real-life obligations are taken care of.

OP
A

Agi

Thanks

Well Azimer thanks a lot, it's very important for me this plug but i know the difficult.
well, When the last version of Apollo will come out?
I'm curios to see if it can emulate Eva64, but i trust in you.

All the italian N64 forum will wait for your emulator.
Thanks
If you need some help , like a beta tester, i'm here. There's no problem.

Bye
Agi

P.S.
Where i can go to see if other person have the solution for my problem?

Evrain

The Forbidden One
I'll answer to your later questions Agi..

Hi Agi,
but first of all, thanks a lot for your attention and kind attitude Azimer, and for your answer. You have been honest with all of us, I can't do anything else that give you my congratulations for the GREAT job you're doing with Apollo. So go on, we'll wait. Oh well, we'll also continue hoping that EVA64 will be emulated but... hey, tomorrow never dies, right? ^_^ I know what kind of difficulties a developer meets (I've tried to hack a plugin and the SupraHLE INI myself, with no results T_T), so you've my comprehension. As I said, good luck not only for Apollo, but also for your goals in real life.
Thank you again.
About you Agi, I'm still scanning the Net everyday for a plugin or a crack or something, so I think that if someone made a plugin I would already know, but if Azimer know someone else.....
Ah, last thing, I don't think that both of us could be useful as a beta tester, at least by testing different ROMs on different systems, nothing else, mainly because I assume that, like me, you don't know how to program. So, I think it's better to not ask such a thing to Azimer, a lot of people say that it make the authors angry. And I don't want to make angry Azimer. But if he needs the help of someone in some way (or to have betatesters, I don't know) well, I'll help in any way too.
Evrain

Last edited: