What's new

Need Argent Help!!

CameBack

Hello all...
I just want to thank all of the admins and the developers of Dolwin.
But I have a big problem. every game I am trying to run on dolwin is going on Slow Motion in 1 FPS. can PLEASE somebosy help me...?:down: :down: :down: and 10x again

Acorn

Because most people don't understand when that is said: Dolwin will not play games any faster =]

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Do schools no longer teach spelling or are people just too damn lazy to correct it? Argent? somebosy? You have a bigger problem than you realize. I know this is unhelpful, but why is it that no one can scan past posts for help? Why don't people actually understand what the program is suppose to do before complaining it's not doing what it's really known to do the entire time? I think I'm having PMS. lol :D

Last edited:

GCFreak

CameBack said:
Hello all...
I just want to thank all of the admins and the developers of Dolwin.
But I have a big problem. every game I am trying to run on dolwin is going on Slow Motion in 1 FPS. can PLEASE somebosy help me...?:down: :down: :down: and 10x again

yeah, correct your spelling mistakes, btw, what games are you trying to emulate?

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

GCFreak said:
yeah, correct ur spelling mistakes, btw, what games are you trying to emulate?

And please spell, 'your' correctly :D That spelling is one of my pet hates, alongside people who insist on spelling the word 'come' as 'cum' which is just cringeworthy.

GCFreak

whoops I think i caught his misspelling fevor, ill correct it (NO OFFENCE JUST A SARCASTIC JOKE)

*CORRECT NOW*