What's new

Newbie question about game versions...

TheManuel

Should the most recent version of a game be downloaded?
Also, what do designations suchs as [b1] and [!] in a game's name mean?

Thanks.

"The Manuel"

OP
T

TheManuel

Malcolm, you are a jerk...

I have never seen people so eager to insult others...
All I needed was a simple answer.
Unlike you, I do not spend all my nights reading message boards.

If you have nothing positive to say, don't post.

The "Village Idiot" slogan fits you perfectly.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
wow wow budda,

It sounds like you don't even read the directions that I had given, did u take time to look through some threads, did u click the little search button?

Its people like you that really piss the god damn shit out of me, your question has been answered over 5 times on the board then I dont see why other members valuable time should be spent on your lazy ass!

Its amazing that you found the god damn time to type a reply, you could have used that time to type in "roms" or even "[!]" in the search field and your question would have been answered.

And for your information I appointed myself that title as a gag for the rest of the "regulars" on the board that know my sense of humor, now if there is nothing else I’ll be wasting more of my f'ing time here to, i quote, spend all my nights reading message boards so i can help the real people that need help, those who can follow instructions.

-- Malcolm

gokuss4

Meh...
SPEAK FOR YURSELF MANUEL!!! you were rude and insulting malcolm about his slogan. but he was just joking (he does that a lot trust me) but maybe you can be the "village mistake" n/m that was too insulting but still don't be so rude.

gokuss4

Meh...
go malcolm. go malcolm. its yur birthday. its yur birthday. :D always wanted to say for someone (i would never thought it would be for malcolm :p) j/k