What's new

PSX Emulation

xneoangel

Persona User
I was just wondering ...

ET has great forums for N64, DC and GC emulation so ...
why is there no forum dedicated to PSX emulation?

OP
xneoangel

xneoangel

Persona User
WhiteX said:
dunno, what emulator do you have in mind for the support forum, epsxe?

Thats right up to now epsxe is the best PSX emulator out there its the one with the biggest compability list and is also a bit complex to tweak and make games run perfect thats why i think it would be nice to have an epsxe support forum.

OP
xneoangel

xneoangel

Persona User
I know of the forums at ngemu but it would be nice to have PSX forums here too it would make this community even bigger and cooler than it is now :p

Shin_Gouki

why do u ask the mods?
If think how communitys are created then u will understand why for example on emutalk:
n64 stuff is far better supported
and on NGEMU:
PSX, GBA, PS2 is better suporrted
It takes a long time to build a community and once, the "real" supporters of a forum has "settled" they won´t move that fast ;)
wbr Shin Gouki

Martin

Administrator
We've had PSX forums here but it didn't get many posts, so it was transfered to Other Emulation Discussion instead.

WhiteX

Shin_Gouki said:
It takes a long time to build a community and once, the "real" supporters of a forum has "settled" they won´t move that fast ;)
wbr Shin Gouki

I saw what Martin said and will live by it but here we got ppl that want to give "real" support for each other, just because some dudes settled in other forums, it does not exclude the fact that there are more ppl that have knowledge and will to help, and to do it here on emutalk, i like this community and want to make the most of it, so i do not care if there are others that claim to be better i just want this one to be as best as we can make of it.

OP
xneoangel

xneoangel

Persona User
WhiteX said:
I saw what Martin said and will live by it but here we got ppl that want to give "real" support for each other, just because some dudes settled in other forums, it does not exclude the fact that there are more ppl that have knowledge and will to help, and to do it here on emutalk, i like this community and want to make the most of it, so i do not care if there are others that claim to be better i just want this one to be as best as we can make of it.

I agree with that.

That there are ppl with knowledge at other forums doesnt means that they are the only ones that exist we can also have ppl with knowledge here we wont ask anyone to move on to ET.

Martin said:
We've had PSX forums here but it didn't get many posts, so it was transfered to Other Emulation Discussion instead.

I see well its good to know

OP
xneoangel

xneoangel

Persona User
Well its not that it satisfied me id still like to have PSX forums here but knowing that there were here once and got closed it'd be worthless to continue asking for them to make PSX forums again.

Anyway time to shut my trap and make my graceful retirement from this thread :p

Last edited: