What's new

I just donated and was wondering...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
you probably won't get a personal reply, but depending on the timing you will get the next beta... there is no need to email the authors, they will get around to it.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Which should be soon :) But Jabo and Zilmar haven't been online yet today so I'm not sure what the situation is.... normal I guess.

OP
L

Living Suede

crap

I go home from college in 2 weeks ain't gonna be near my computer for another month and a half. Smiff, if I send you proof that I donated can you just send me the latest gfx plugin version? I know I might be infringing, sorry if I crossed the line.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Re: crap

Living Suede said:
I go home from college in 2 weeks ain't gonna be near my computer for another month and a half. Smiff, if I send you proof that I donated can you just send me the latest gfx plugin version? I know I might be infringing, sorry if I crossed the line.

sorry, there's no way i can do that... that would get me in serious shit.... beta2 will be <2 weeks unless something very unexpected happens. We are not delaying ok, this stuff is hard, it's not certain that things will work at all never mind when, right :)

OP
L

Living Suede

A well....but there is something else

I understand about the serious shit man :) But you could help me in another way. Do you have any of the AKI/THQ wrestling games? See what I really wanted to know is if the latest Jabo fixes their gfx problems No Mercy works the best and you can see what the problem really is in the that game. Its that all the menus are black and (on WM 2000/ Virtual Pro Wrestling 2) the backgrounds/menus are totally invisible. It works perfectly when you get into a match though. Well if you have any of those roms and you could check it out for me that would be cool. I currently use 1964 to get any of them to work though cause I believe that the last PJ crashed during the initial gfx.

Thanx

Smiff

Emutalk Member
PJ core has run them for some time but no graphics are not sorted in those games yet. Jabo knows about this and they are marked neutral, meaning he hasn't given up on them, so you have a hope :)

OP
L

Living Suede

Ok thank you

Hope this can be resolved. Its weird cause in No Mercy the menus show up in a different part of the game (edit mode) and so do the backgrounds with the character pics and all. Just saying in case he didn't know that part. And thanx for basically maintaining a conversation with me on a message board, its so rare ;)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yeah my conversational (sp?) skills have rather gone downhill since I started spending so much time w/ PJ but after 1.4 is out i'll take a break and work on them ;)