What's new

smash bros. help

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well... MAYBE the E-version isn't that supported.
Try the U-version. Those versions works better.

rtb

lol, i can never play that long anyway(always crashes earlier with nemu;)), but does that also happen on a real N64?

Tesla-Guy

Hehe, no, i don't think so, else a 1.1 version would be released, just like in mariokart64 (European version)

Doomulation

Wtf? I've completed ssb on Nemu for I don't know how many times! I had problems with it before when it hanged. But that was 'cuz I had overclocked my computer too much.

But hell no! It does not happen on a real n64!

MrTrigger

Guardian of Time
i find that if you have problems with the US or PAL versions, the JAP version works quite well. Plus, i use it for SSB with few problems and there is next to no actual Japanese in the game

GreyAlien

I have the same problem too I get through about 2 rounds of the game and it just freezes. However I don't think the rom I have is bad as I have used Goodrom to check and the game works fine in project64.

rtb

i used to have problems in nemu with ssb, i never knew when it was gonna freeze. and the biggest problem is that i can never see the credits, so i cannot get ness, capt. Falcon and Jigglybluff with nemu. :(

Doomulation

Hmmm... the game is not supposed to hang.
And for the endings, it's a known issue, as you must know, and the only way to get those characters is to use cheats.
'Cuz it hangs, I suggest you use 1964 or Pj64 until this is fixed, since it seem to happen to a numerous of users.....

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
MrTrigger said:
i find that if you have problems with the US or PAL versions, the JAP version works quite well. Plus, i use it for SSB with few problems and there is next to no actual Japanese in the game

thats also a good point. also, the jap version will hav a lightsabre sound with the sword item. good for u Star Wars fans.

rtb

Doomulation said:
Hmmm... the game is not supposed to hang.
And for the endings, it's a known issue, as you must know, and the only way to get those characters is to use cheats.
'Cuz it hangs, I suggest you use 1964 or Pj64 until this is fixed, since it seem to happen to a numerous of users.....

if i would not have used pj64 i wouldn't be as good with ssb as i am now. :):pj64: