What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Spiderman problem :/

Razor Blade

I'm in the process of doing a Spider-man retexture. I know what you're thinking, "Another One?!" Well this one's gonna be different :)

Anyways I have a problem. Up till now everything's been going well, but I have done two building textues, and saved them in my 'C:\Program Files\1964\099\plugin\hires_texture\SPIDERMAN' as usual, like the rest that worked fine, but these aren't showing up in the game. My other textures ar, but these aren't :(

It's kind of frustrating because I made ure I saved them in theright format. They are just 4X bigger, so I don't know hat the deal is. Can anyone help me out. I can postthe testures here if you guys wanna try and seeif it works for you, but i'm having no such luck.

Dejital

If you are using a pngbyRGB texture, then you will need to save the png with an alpha layer. Try converting the background into a layer, then adding a bit of transparency (erase 1% of a pixel with eraser tool) and save it like normal. I think this is your problem, it was mine for a few weeks too. :happy:

Im Bored

lol@censors
Yeeeah keep em as 32-Bit if they are 32-bit and so on...It may also be just not a very noticable texture? but i have assumed you are using save state reloading, so..

OP
Razor Blade

Razor Blade

Ah yes, thanks for the help guys. It ended up working out ;) Once i'm done the first level and most of the characters, i'll post shots and create a thread for it. But for the meantime, i'll probably need help again so i'll post here ^_^

Actually I have one right now. Um can anyone find where in Lvl 1, this texture is? I can't seem to see it at all! :huh: