What's new

Put Jabo's plugins questions in the PJ64 forum please! OI! THAT MEANS YOU!

Living Suede

Sorry man

I didn't mean anything by it, just thought that everyone in this forum prolly donated too just to use Jabo 1.4

My question is now in the PJ 64 forum.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
It's not specifically you, you just reminded me that this forum seems to need this thread.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Smiff.

I am very sorry to forget to delete mentioning of Jabo 1.4 in game comments before releasing 0.7.0.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Rice said:
Smiff.

I am very sorry to forget to delete mentioning of Jabo 1.4 in game comments before releasing 0.7.0.

Don't apologise Rice, keep up the great work and let me worry about that ;)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
i had a feeling jabo was on to something great........

every since ive seen a small little plugin hes done way back that should the title screen of mischief makers..... i was like damn this guy should do the coding for graphics on n64 emus and look at him now good work old chap :pj64:

Eddy

I Run This
lol yeah i remember that, with the speculation era of pj, people began to finally see it was jabo, and zilmar was out the picture, because he seemed as if he was a third person tester or something :) whoa

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
that test release was cut down to one uCode, Jabo had more at that time they just wern't to his standard :p

crhylove

Banned
plugin situation

So far, the best gfx plugin for 1964 in MY (ati rage 128) setup is jabo d3d 1.3.. i get many funky errors though, like an all black mario head at the beginning of mario 64... i can change stuff and then get a full color head, but then the lava is black on the lava level... wierd stuff like that. also missing is the border around the game select buttons. Any advice/ideas (besides "buy a geforce")?

rhy
:devil:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Re: plugin situation

crhylove said:
So far, the best gfx plugin for 1964 in MY (ati rage 128) setup is jabo d3d 1.3.. i get many funky errors though, like an all black mario head at the beginning of mario 64... i can change stuff and then get a full color head, but then the lava is black on the lava level... wierd stuff like that. also missing is the border around the game select buttons. Any advice/ideas (besides "buy a geforce")?

rhy
:devil:

um buy a geforce 2 gts?

linker

Emutalk Member
linker said:
Riva TNT2 Ultra (Pro) will do the work (got CPU>800) ;)

Uff, mistake again. CPU>800 means that you must have a CPU faster than 800MHz, not 800 CPU-s (but that idea is not bad, too :D )